Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

Harford Road Liquors

This app and its service are well worth the money. The account page looks a lot more professional, which is good for my business. Thank you!

Minerals And More

Absolutely love this app and the customer service on it! We were able to utilize our custom contact us button and works perfectly! Highly recommend and they are on their A game!

LauRie UK

We have used Flits for a couple of months now and are really enjoying the app. It has given our webshop an extra dimension and gives our users another insight into the company. The Flits team are efficient and have helped us solve all our requests.

The Korean Fashion

As an owner of Shopify multi-million brand with over 20k customers registered I'm very happy about this app, first of all, I want to thanks the support team for their effort in helping me integrate my website with their amazing app They went beyond and above to make sure that the app has been set up properly, I wish I can see this great level of customer support with other apps Second, the app is pretty easy to use and set up, I can see how my customer is using it instead of using Shopify default customer account page. It makes it very easy for the customer to see the details of their orders and their past orders If your business is growing with thousands of customers, you can't just rely on Shopify default customer account page ( This is a must app ), especially if you have returning customers The price is also affordable and you pay as you grow I'm very excited to use the other function

www.eauto.co.in

Very functional app that solves a lot of our use cases like - a lovely branded customer account page, Wishlist feature, Social Logins that actually work. On top of that the customer service is very swift and accurate. Special shout out to Ankit for helping us every single time

Myralena

I'm using Flits' free plan for my site's accounts and it's 100 times better than the standard shopify customer account page. It makes the account page looks much more professional and the best part is, there's a re-order option on each products that customers previously order which is wonderful! this option is available in the FREE plan as well. To top it off, they went above and beyond (Ankit) to remove a residual code that was left by a different app on our website. We had no idea how to remove and which app it was causing the popup to show at order confirmation page. We asked Ankit if they can help even though it's not their app, they requested access to our site backend, searched for the code and provided the name of the app with screenshots. HUGE HUGE relief because we just could not figure this thing out!! This type of support is unheard of these days. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Flits!!!!

OY OnlYou-pro

The support it's so efficient ! They reply very fast and they always make it works. I love this app thanks for them

Imlak'esh Organics

Amazing custom account app; makes you wonder why the default Shopify customer page is so dull. Their support also helped me integrate Growave Referral links, Recharge Subscription App, Paywhirl, and the Freshdesk widget — super responsive and willing to go the extra mile! I just use the Flits Customer Account Page feature; I use Growave instead of the Flits customer referral and Flits social login features. I would recommend that setup.

FARAZC

Perfect, they did everything I asked for and I am very satisfied. I asked for some changes and they went the extra way to help me! They did my changes within the same day then I needed another change and they did it again in the same day! They have TOP NOTCH customer support! I recommend this. 5 stars!

Ookhai

They fixed my bug so quickly. I'm so amazed. They had dedicated customer support that responded in less than a day. And it looks great. 5 stars!