Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

winecountrycraftsman

The app itself is great, its just needed with many other add ons, making the monthly fee a bit much for a store with a customer base right on the edge of a plan. An option for larger Flits branding with a free or very inexpensive entry option would give it the extra star!

OY OnlYou-pro

The support it's so efficient ! They reply very fast and they always make it works. I love this app thanks for them

Imlak'esh Organics

Amazing custom account app; makes you wonder why the default Shopify customer page is so dull. Their support also helped me integrate Growave Referral links, Recharge Subscription App, Paywhirl, and the Freshdesk widget — super responsive and willing to go the extra mile! I just use the Flits Customer Account Page feature; I use Growave instead of the Flits customer referral and Flits social login features. I would recommend that setup.

FARAZC

Perfect, they did everything I asked for and I am very satisfied. I asked for some changes and they went the extra way to help me! They did my changes within the same day then I needed another change and they did it again in the same day! They have TOP NOTCH customer support! I recommend this. 5 stars!

Ookhai

They fixed my bug so quickly. I'm so amazed. They had dedicated customer support that responded in less than a day. And it looks great. 5 stars!

Dog's Lounge

We needed the app to add an extra page to our customer dashboard. Flits make it super easy to do, not even 5 minutes and we were all set up. We also had a small issue with something not displaying correctly and the support managed to fix it in no time! Thoroughly recommend the app :)

Falcon Technologies, Inc.

I used their app and had a minor customization request. Their response was prompt and got my request fulfilled just in one touch.

BBYSTOR

The support on Flits is amazing, they help you with the most specific questions and offer solutions to even problems that are not theirs. They also work flawlessly in any way to provide the best service and communication. Great app a must-have on Shopify.

Balandi

Great app. Good job Ankit Josh. He does a great job in replying with a timely manner. In addition, whenever an issue arises outside the app's control such as links not linking he will go out his way to help.

Popapotes

The best support of Shopify Apps! They spend time to find solutions even if it's not in their apps.