Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

Fittings N' Valves

I had originally given a low review, however after speaking with and working with customer service, I upgraded as their customer services is fantastic. Any issue they were able to fix, they were able to make changes to some of the things I asked. Very pleased. The app for the backend is a good app and works well.

Mode Sheet Music

It seemed good at the time....I did not go for the "free" extras as they would've slugged you for it later. But two days in a row I cannot get support as the captcha thing would not work. So I will not carry on with this app.

November 6, 2020

Hello,

Please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointment. Your words are truly admiring and a lesson too for us.

Actually, we are using Freshdesk for support ticket communication & something went wrong regarding that tool server. Generally, It's going 99.9% up. I hope you can understand my request. You can review our all feedback, support team members are really dedicated.

We are happy to help you quickly, please reply to mail or drop a mail at support@getflits.com.

Your feedback is really valuable. Please get back to us so we can help you quickly.

Flits

The healthy diet store

Excellent App and very good support team. Aniket and his development team really helped me continuously in making the necessary design changes in my store. Thumbs up for this useful app !!

Lily & Lemons

I used this app for social login. It works perfectly and the customer support was very kind to help me customise the look a bit.

MetaGeeks

I don't even know where to start. We've used the Flits app for almost a year now and have had so much success using it. The app is clean and easy to use. The admin panel is laid out clearly, making it easy to edit assets. The pricing and ease of setting up social logins also makes Flits better than the alternatives (believe me, I've tried them).
Also, the support team are very responsive and very helpful - could not recommend more!

Kampguru

Flits not only solved many crucial issues for me, also the support team was extremely fast and helpful. They always answered my questions promptly and helped me in ways I didn't even asked for. And all of those were during my trial period. Flits is my first paid-app and I feel lucky to find it :)

LYFE Fuel

The app is great and the support team is AMAZING! They were extremely helpful with getting everything set up on our storefront and dialed in just the way we want it. Flits is a comprehensive customer portal management app that has allowed us to integrated rewards, subscriptions, order details, and referrals into a single unified platform. Excited to see what features they roll out next!

SARTORO

I finally found a Shopify app that enables customization of the customer account setup without fully custom building it. The team has been quite helpful in making some tweaks to my setup and the tutorials they have available are super helpful as well. Definitely recommended :-)

Style with Christine

Thanks so much for worked hard on App. Highly recommend this App awesome and support quickly as well. They will work on whatever you need to be done. They are wonderful!

Me Loovely

Having looked at various customer account management apps this one certainly has the most functionality and the support team have been so helpful too! Would definitely recommend to others