Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Empayar AilyQairy

Great and nice apps! Fast respond from technical site. Easy to use and multi functions. very recommended.

Blush Babe Apparel

Amazing customer service!!! James helped me create my user dashboard to look exactly how I wanted!!!

KNUS Home Decor

Firstly JAMES is the bees knees when it comes to support.  He is super fast and reliable time and time again.

The Flits support team are on it when you need help and are super quick with responses.  We have updated our theme a couple of times since installing the app and they reinstalled the app with customised styling for us every time without delay.

Every question or custom query we had they instantly provided a solution to.

We HIGHLY recommend this app for an alternative to a boring account page!

You can't go wrong with this app and the team behind it.

krbn

I had always felt that the user account section of Shopify was really basic and could use an overhaul. Flits does that and more. Allowing the customer to check their order history and re-order is a simple but must-have feature for any Shopify store. Amazing app and even better support. Trust they keep up the good work.

Solutionz

This is a must have app! Everything looks great and the app is super easy to use. Customer support is really awesome, helpful, and super fast! Special thanks!

ByHusted

Guys this app is amazing!
I have been searching for an app that could help me customize my customers account page. And by help from the guys behind the app, we manage to customize the account page just like I wanted it! These guys are very helpfull!
Thanks a lot for your help guys!

finderJoy 放大鏡

good app, there is easy to use , and especially for language change and css modify , also good service ( quick reply )

Moroccan Corridor

A must have app, even the free pack. The Account page looks now very nice.
You did a great work guys. Thank you!

COA Store

Great App. Excellent support. Resolves all the restrictions on shopify related to the order page. Great App

Monkmad

This app saved me for lots of my man hour work and made it easy, quick and best customer service. I got reply from the developer in like few minutes and helped me to learn the app.