Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Valhalla Soap Co.

Don't be mislead by the "Free" plan. It's literally useless! You can't do anything at all with it. All the features are add-ons. Store Credit is $10/mo, Wishlist is $5/mo, Social Login is $2/mo, Advanced Dashboard is another $5/mo. Every single function is an ala carte add-on even if you chose the most expensive $10/mo plan you still have to pay for all the add-ons for the app to be of any use. Very misleading! Wish I could give this ZERO stars!!

Wilex

Useless app that hardly works, support is not existent. Do Not Recommend at all for any one interested!

May 18, 2019

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with our app. We have attempted to get in touch through the mail from live chat but you missed it. Please review your mail, I have sent with our all conversation screenshot.
As well you have rejected our store access request. We will try again.

As well as you missed to update add on which feature you are looking for. I will help you with that. Please get back through the mail.

Ambaxo.com

Bugs should be this app not flits.
It takes support 7 years to reply, sadly 7 years is yet to complete.

Most ridiculous CS I have ever had to deal with. Wasted my money and time.

Postal Worker Tees

While this app seems useful, uninstalling per their directions did not totally uninstall it. I had to restore my website because it still had the flits customer account page all messed up... Beware if you don't know how to clean this kind of thing up, you will be paying someone to uninstall of their code to get your website back to normal

Herbal Healing Nation

Had a horrible experience with this app and this app caused our website to crash, which we only figured out because Shopify team had to look into the issue and discovered the app was causing our website to act crazy so immediately uninstalled it. Was promised I'll have my money refunded back to me by Flits and never received the refund. Bad customer service, shady and lack of communication.

Wickersham Family

False advertising is all over their page.

First, they say they have a 30 day free trial. They do NOT.

Pricing says $5-$10 based on customers.

Description makes it seem like there are a lot of features.

The base plan with the advertised price has very few features.

Every single feature they list is an additional add on.

The add-ons cost more the higher the base plan you choose.

Not a good way to do business. Support is not very helpful or responsive.

I really wanted to like this app, but to get just the store credit, wishlist, and base features it would be over $50 a month for the level plan I'd want.

And who knows if it is any good anyways? They don't let you try the add-on features before paying!

March 6, 2019

Hello,

Sorry for inconvenience. Actually we are providing 30 days free trial including all paid add ons. As well as we have updated our billing workflow. And regarding cost you can mail us at support@getflits.com. We will help you for sure.

Flits Support Team

The Art Gallery Nyc

Needs to work on customer service, emailed them four times in two weeks never received a reply.
The app doesn't work, however, it leaves behind code in your theme.scss hidden that assumes you are using the app and app is in your customized setting section field.
I installed and uninstalled the app within an hour, once I noticed it did not work.
I need to report this to shopify, something is not right here.

Luvkini

Just uninstall the app from my store - but the app remains active
Found bugs on customer account (didn t sum product quantity)
Please remove app from my store

I HAD TO REINSTALL MY THEME - POOR EXPLANATION ON HOW TO REMOVE THE APP

How to uninstall code?
Created by: Alex Brown
Modified on: Wed, 22 Nov, 2017 at 1:19 AM

Please follow steps:

Please click on online store through Shopify left side navigation.
Please Go to theme section.You can see installed themes.
Click on action button of a theme in which you want to remove code.
From action button drop-down menu please select on edit code.
Please remove this code '{% include 'flits_snippet' %}' from a theme.liquid file
Please remove 'customers/account.liquid' file
Please rename 'customers/account-flits.liquid' file to 'customers/account.liquid'.
Please remove 'snippets/flits_snippet.liquid' file
Please remove 'assets/flits.css' file
Please remove 'assets/flits-account.js' file
Please remove 'assets/flits-cart.js' file
Please remove 'assets/flits-recently-view.js' file
Please go to Shopify apps section through Shopify left side navigation.
Uninstall flits from there.

Eldoradodigitalmart

Too greedy, $20 for adjusting credit?
I was happy with $5 plan and able to adjust/issue store credit previously, then i couldn't do the same with their new plan, learn how to do business first guys.

Elsupper

Very bad customer service, they do not care about our needs. I have written many times to their customer service, they respond every 8 hours, they only respond with a link where they can solve all the doubts. but if I'm asking for help it's because I tried that

Previous 1