Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

MXPN Motocross

J'utilise cette application pour la gestion du compte client car elle est simple et complète. J'ai demandé d'apporter la modification pour le nouveau modèle Duo, très rapide et efficace. Merci Flits

Black Sheep Handmade

Utilizo esta app para mejorar la cuenta de clientes y la verdad que merece la pena.
Tuve un problema al cambiar de tema y me lo solucionaron de forma rápida y efectiva, Un muy buen trato.

Mutant Mania Comics & Collectibles

This app is priceless. Perfect for giving customers control of their order history, account management, and wishlist (for us a big bonus). The team @ Flits took their team to redesign the wishlist function to match exactly what we wanted. Excellent tech functions and great customer focused service. We can now delete the other wishlist app and the other social login app since this one app incorporates everything into one.

wepod.shop

Easy Setup 100%
Quick support 100%
Smooth and usefull app 100%
Dear all app creators; be like Flits team! Thank you..

LMCHING Group

Very beautiful page with extremely helpful support team. Zero problem with the integration. No crash at all to our existing site. Support Multi language as well! Probably one of the best app for customer account login page!

TenTabs

Great support team :) They really helped to fix the issues .
Really appreciate the support team. I would rate 5 stars

ARENA TEAMWEAR

Very easy setup. Had an issue with how it was playing with my theme (Galleria) which was very quickly sorted out.
Very excited to let our punters know of the new account management tool.
Cheers!

BOGOH

I used this app to manage customers, orders and store credits and this app gives me to provide flexibility to customer experiences and I really liked it. And, fast response on the request and solution as well. Thanks

Deardahlia JAPAN

It's great for Asian sites. and I was very satisfied with the fast and accurate response of the support team. It's a great app.

Accurascale

Simply amazing - a vast improvement on the default customer account, and the social and credit systems make a real connection with customers and integrate perfectly with our judge.me review app. Add to that the fact that support is instantaneous, and amazingly helpful - we could not recommend this more highly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46