Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

Breakmood

great app, easy to use and great customer support. store credit feature is better then a complex loyalty programs.

Magic Candle Company

I am so glad I added this app to my store. It really helped to give it a professional look and more options for my customers. Their support team is very responsive and helpful getting set up and editing code as needed.

Clout9my

Amazing support. Absolutely love what this plugin adds to my clients and visitors. They were very very quick to respond to my custom requests too. Thank you!

The Ateljé

We've been using Flits and been super happy with it! It's useful, intuitive and the customer support is 6/5 – always there to help! Could easily recommend :)

Little Aki

The customer service is amazing! They helped me get this app integrated into my shop effortlessly. 10/10 would recommend!

Milie Bijoux

Really happy with this app. The help support is fast and really effictive. Thanks a lot Flits app, I highly recommend this application.

Xios Store

The application is perfect. The help desk team is extremly efficient, fast, proffessional and friendly. Tey merit 5+ stars. To recomend.

MXPN Motocross

J'utilise cette application pour la gestion du compte client car elle est simple et complète. J'ai demandé d'apporter la modification pour le nouveau modèle Duo, très rapide et efficace. Merci Flits

Black Sheep Handmade

Utilizo esta app para mejorar la cuenta de clientes y la verdad que merece la pena.
Tuve un problema al cambiar de tema y me lo solucionaron de forma rápida y efectiva, Un muy buen trato.

Mutant Mania Comics & Collectibles

This app is priceless. Perfect for giving customers control of their order history, account management, and wishlist (for us a big bonus). The team @ Flits took their team to redesign the wishlist function to match exactly what we wanted. Excellent tech functions and great customer focused service. We can now delete the other wishlist app and the other social login app since this one app incorporates everything into one.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46