Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add ons: Rewards, Referral, Wishlist, Social Login

PassionGive

Shopify and almost all themes lack a decent customer account page. There is no app quicker and easier than this incredible and affordable solution. Literally 30 minutes after installing and using the app, I found myself needing a slight customization for my tracking situation and within the next hour after contacting support had myself a lovely IM conversation with the Flits co-founder who helped me get the exact pixel perfect design and functionality I had on a previous theme. After working with this agent for a solid hour back-and-forth with clear and concise context, we were able to achieve exactly what I had in my mind. But here is the funny thing-- there is always a point where it gets so good that anything after that point starts degrading and breaking stuff, so a nice little tip to anyone reading this; Make periodic theme backups especially when you even feel slightly satisfied. This ended up saving us quite a bit of bickering and that is how we ended up with a near perfect (nothing's perfect) result in just a little over an hour.

I tried building an account page through various freelance contracts and ended up spending way too much money, time and effort (but I did learn a lot!). Something that this developer does best is pay crucial attention to customer needs and attention to detail. Support with this dev is something some people like me might end up spending unnecessary $$$ for. If you are online during their work hours, you can get some serious customization done with their enterprise plan which is also rich in handy features and exponential benefit, they offer 8 hours of 100% free support and customization, they even recommended a few of their gurus for non-Flits-related tasks.

Hope this review strikes it's readers in high spirits and great health, enjoy this wonderful Shopify business customer account page solution!

CHEERS

Stubook

This is the best app and best team.
Flits are was the first app that I always thought of when I build a new store. Believe me, I've tried it. More than 10 apps I contacted. They are the only team that works proactively. This is not just a member page app when you have a problem. They will crowd to help you immediately. My problem ended very quickly.

Free systems available for us to try. Before actually opening the store They understand the time to build a shop.
Wish List is for you to check the interest of customers. Before you invest It is very useful
And credit is the best thing this app has, and I use it as the main system in the store. It's up to you how to apply it.
Install now. Don't waste time on other apps.

Instants Plaisirs • Bijoux

Top! une réponse rapide, un support efficace! Continuez comme cela :) L'application en elle-même est assez personnalisable, c'est donc appréciable.

The Manicure Company

This app offered everything we require for customer accounts. Easy to install and the customer support is FANTASTIC. Quickly added a feature we wanted in moments. A++ Worth every penny.

Built4TheHunt

They were able to figure out what issues in the code were conflicting and correct the problems I had quickly making sure my store wasn’t down l

December 6, 2019

Glad That!!!!!
Flits Tech team always ready for challenging tasks. we would like to add value to merchant business always. It was a small conflict in the theme code which we resolved quickly, yes It's not related to Flits. Hope you will get more sale in upcoming chrismats & new year.

All the best!!!

Scentavo

Very love this app
With an amazing support.
I highly recommend this app!
Thank you again!

Scentavo LLC
Elchin Panahov

December 6, 2019

Anime Wise

They have a really great customer service team and it's a happy start for me and I will recommend this app to others as well.

www.indieandharper.com

We used this app to create a customer account page and it does exactly what we needed it to do. It takes a fair bit of time to set up if you would like it personalised but the staff are very helpful and responsive.

Card Cavern Trading Cards, LLC

The customer service we received from Flits is exactly what everyone wants but never actually gets. I reached out because there was a problem with the integration with our theme. I'm still in shock at the fast turn around, and accurate work! Not to mention I misunderstood something and sent them on wild goose chase YET it was handled 100% professionally. I have no complaints at all. Thank you!!!

B Charmed Gifts

I love this app. THIS APP IS GREAT for customer profiles. The support team here is amazing. I literally sent them 2 requests for help and someone followed up with me the same day..! Thank you guys for the support <3 thank you again