Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

reciprocitylabs-store

We love this app! I've used it for several stores and it works great. The tech team is very responsive and willing to help and modify anything for you. Highly recommend them.

MeNene Store

Very good app. Great support team. Solved my issues very quick and efficiently. customer dashboard looks great!

Ousuis

This app, providing a user-friendly dashboard for customers, is really what we are looking for. It is the only app we found that provides a function to allow each customer to modify their own account information directly instead of sending email to web admin.

Also, the store credit and wishlist functions are integrated into one app with reasonable prices.

The customer service is awesome!

Highly recommended.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They added a new referral program last week, which is fantastic!!!!!!!

I am busy and lazy to write a review. But for this app, I am willing to update the review and hope more store owners can use it and help this app become better.

Easybest

very solid app to use with an agile team backing it up. the team has been a great help on solving problems for my store and sending feedbacks ASAP.

Mrds Canine Testing

Working great! The support people went way beyond the call of duty to help me do a couple of very important modifications to the code! Thanks guys that was a very refreshing experience!

Daisy Dreams Shop

Fast response. Good customer service.

Items 4 Fba Sellers Com

Recent experience with customer support is very vibrant. Recommended. And the app working smoothly as for us as well.

Hukgear

Good app and very quick to respond to support requests. Highly recommended!

Elsde

Pretty cool, but I just wish there was a way to either remove the gender options without going through all the code or a way to add a custom option/"other" option. It's unfair to customers who don't identify specifically as male or female. It would be preferable to allow customers to type in whatever they would like in the gender field!
Thanks for hopefully taking this into consideration!

Update:
Thanks for fixing it!! You guys rock!

Basicbabythings Com

Great app, a lot of powerful features. Gives the customer area a more
professional look. We had an issue with the store credit plugin but this
was quickly resolved by the support team. highly recommended!