Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Gift Moments

Love this app, gives the customer login area a more professional look, recently viewed products, shipping address, reorder, order history much better than the shopify theme login areas.

Escape Watches

Developers put a lot of great work inside of this application. It works like a charm, everything is easy to set up, support is also great, if you want to check how this looks like on a real website check it on at: escapewatches.com

Gojdc

You just don't get better support than this. These guys have been great! App works amazingly out of the box. I needed a customization and they just took care of it! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Currently in use on www.gojdc.com

Foolishly Unique

I've used this app on a few stores now and I think it is a requisite for any store. It completely changes the setup of the account page and is fully customizable! Support does there best to help and all issues I've ever experienced were resolved with great professionalism and respect in a few days at most. James, the man, the myth, the legend is a godsend. He takes your requests seriously and treats you like you matter, which many companies can take a lesson from. Thank you Flits and thank you James!

Club Of Rhone

Super fast and powerful support. Absolut TOP !!!

Dans Custom Portraits

Great app definitely worth a look, even if it's to give the accounts page a nicer look check it out for FREE. Originally wanted a reward app that would integrate with judge.me (also another great review app btw) so store credit add-on was on my list to check out. I also included the social login which gets those members quicker :)

Had a few hiccups James was great and helped set up things promptly via chat app. As many before me have mentioned James gives top customer service and always seems to be there when needed d('-')b ... There are a few things I'd like to see in future such as rewards for social shares and follows etc. Hopefully implemented in future updates, I'll certainly be looking forward to that.

Espace Coffee

this is our 2nd store with shopify and we have flits one the first one.. we always like the app and the way how it is customized.. i have to say support has always been amazing and quick to help

It Deals Australia

Excellent Application, with impressive support. James is very helpful and a pleasure to work with.

Nutriqusa

I was stuck and not sure if I had configured this app correctly. I contacted support and James was able to solve my issue in no time. Thank you James. Great customer service!

Ogee Com

Love this app and the developers behind it! Very good functionality and options. Looks and works great on mobile. Would highly recommend using Flits to upgrade your customer dashboard, Flits is so much better than the standard Shopify customer dashboard and much better than the other customer dashboard apps we looked at. Plus, their team is very responsive and helpful if you need assistance with the integration. Highly recommend!!