Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Ink Haven

just started using and the customer service is very responsive. More importantly the solution they provided are accurate as they will ask several questions to pin point and make sure their understanding of the problem is correct.

Selfiestyler Inc

We currently have multiple Shopify store environments running to support our software development lifecycle (Lab, Dev, QA, etc.). Therefore, we need the Flits app components to be incorporated and consistent across all instances. The vendor has been great about stepping in to make adjustments for us as we've built out and made updates to all of these environments. They've been responsive, courteous and overall great to work with. Our goal is to help all of our members look good and feel great every time, and Flits is helping us to achieve this. Thanks, Flits!

Orange Shine Square

Design so good, easy to use & navigate for customers, i totally like the customer service responsive, great apps for every seller in shopify. love it.

Mr Chop

Great App and very impressive customer service, made sure everything was working properly and gave me direct advice on how to maintain and customise the app to suit...

Vayumudra

Great customer service. Helped with the setup right away once we installed the app. Can't wait to get started. The design is awesome too and very easy to use.

Dollygirlexpress

Easy to use and great great customer support

Swift Physics

I absolutely love the features. The Social Login, Wishlist and Store Credit features are totally worth the money. The customer support by flits is awesome! They're always willing to help.

Beautyglamshine

I just love it like seriously, all I wish is they add all the extra pay features on the premium once

The Modern Minx Nyc

Love! Adds a nice professional touch to the account page, they also have great & fast customer service. I also really like the credit feature, I just wish it was applied differently, meaning not as a coupon, so that customers could still use a coupon code (if there happened to be a store promo going on)

The Meraki Company Eu

Great customer service. Fixed the problem i had and explained what i needed. The app is super easy to use and makes the customer account so much better ! would definitely recommend to check out.