Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add ons: Rewards, Referral, Wishlist, Social Login

THE HOUSE OF RARE

Great Support from James, whenever it is required he's supporting within a short of time period. great app...

July 30, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star review! We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & Support.

Edelweiss Jewelry

Great app and great customer service. This app has allowed my customers to each have a unique experience, all administered through the account page.

Henry Spector

In many ways, the app has helped me with my store. one of the best thing about the app is there user-friendly UI & customer support. I liked the way they put everything in their FAQ which helped us lot initially understanding the app.

With store credits, I can actually reward the customer as per their activities on my store. Which help me build a relationship with my customers. Overall good app with multiple functionalities which reduces the number of other apps you install.

July 28, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star review! We're happy to hear that you're loving our app.

BazzBuy

Not only that this app is so useful, the team is awesome.

Support is quick and effective.

Surely if you need what this app provides, go for it no second thought!

Locked Closet

I don't need to say how important and useful this app has been, because it basically speaks for itself. But I will say that the support team is AMAZING. Quick response, fast delivery, everything, I mean these guys make it seem like they are your personal developers. keep up the good work guys

kotanical

Very fast costumer service extremely responsive and to the point i will keep using this app thank you especially Alex

Terra Soleil

AMAZING customer service! I had a few design change requests and they were phenomenal in resolving them quickly. Super kind and helpful people - wonderful app to have on my store. Thank you so much!

July 28, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We really appreciate it.

BeuMaxstore

Best apps for all it does.
I deleted and reinstalled this apps twice because I couldn’t find any other like them and I was actually looking for a cheaper service but now decided to go for their free plan.
Thank you guys for your patient with me, I got angry with myself for all the disturbances I caused. Your apps is amazing and the best. Must have everyone.

fazeclan-staging

App is really useful and works pretty good. The best thing about this app is support team. They are responsive, fast and willing to help at any time. Good work guys

UPMEN

Really like this app. Easy button for Customer's Account Page. Support is really Great and helpful. Even added a custom API from another app for me.