Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Paid To Review

Great customer service and awesome app! Super clean layout and works well! Thank you!!!

Socheap89

omg.. I love you guys! I've been looking for an app that could do such a thing.. You guys are awesooome.. my number 1 app so far

Alsuwaid

I have recently downloaded this app for customers to be able to have their own account. The UI is very nice and was a breeze to install. I am looking forward to using this app to keep track of rewards and customers who sign up as well as give them an option to create a wishlist.

Grandmarch

Super app , resolve all of our need and very supportive team

Miroslen

Customer services was great!!! This product is want I really needed for my store. Was able to get the app working correctly. Thank you

Jera Electronics

Very nice and easy to use app. I had an issue and the support was amazing and super fast!

Orderwholesale

Wow, this app is really great. Can't believe their free plan is so generous. Clean, intuitive, easy to use. We are using this for our B2B store and it makes re-ordering and looking up past order info so much easier for our customers. Makes us look much more professional. If you are looking for a clean way to award manual store credits, their $5 add on is the best option around.

Trough Creek Candle Co

Based on our customer feedback everyone loves their new account details page. Based on our use and Flits customer service, this app is definitely a five star app! It was everything we were looking for and so much more. Their customer service is top notch and they were very quick to respond. We would recommend this app to anyone wanting to upgrade their customer accounts page.

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

I think this is an amazing app and it rewards your customers along the way. At this time I am not ready to fully implement it in our store but I will consider adding it in the future. The staff are friendly and helpful and the layout looks really good in your store. It will enhance the customers experience most definitely.

Theuniquefit

Super customer support you can use this application as you want
- Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

Highly recommended :)