Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Scented Spirit Shirts

Excellent, quick customer service and great app!

S Outlet

Amazing App, I appreciate their support which they provide online, was talking to James.
You guys are great.

Great Help!!!!

Bang Bargains

Great app, makes everything easier. The customers doesn't have to email us questions about the order and therefore makes it a lot easier. The Flits team even helped me fix bugs very quickly. They respond very fast as well. Highly recommended app!

Sovereignejuice

Great app. Gives me customers complete control of their profile. Also, the support team is very responsive when there's an issue

Levient

Great app. Really improves the customer account page and looks great in my theme after customizing the colors.

The reorder feature is a big plus for my business which is focused on repeat orders of consumable products.

Their support is top notch.

Loved Following Features
Wishlist + Reorder + Recently Viewed

Pet Chemist

Fantastic app. Great improvement on the Shopify customer login area. Great functionality for customers. Simple to install.

The Fatfaty Store

AN ABSOLUTE GEM OF AN APP!

Instead of giving discount codes to your customer, you can simply credit their accounts with some upfront store credit. This store credit then generates auto discounts with just one click for your customers. After installation, you will find that FLITS has a very prompt service and will resolve any problem which may occur during its installation. What is more? it is FREE! Dont think twice. Just Click Install ✓

The Vanity Store

More than happy to recommend Flits. They helped me integrate the app into our store at lightning speed. Customer service responded within minutes after sending my first email.
It works well and looks great in our website.

Highly recommend.

Velvetdegrace

Customer support was really effective and nice. Love the layout of the customer accounts. Simple and straightforward

Tzibur Media Group

Superb app! Love it! Completely free and does its job perfectly!
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS JUST THE BEST!!!!!
They helped me even though I made them nuts! They made it exactly how I wanted it!
I would recommend this app to all!