Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Beautiful Customer account page to display customer's data

STC employees portal

Best App I have tried on shopify! Their customer support is beyond imagining. They are patient, professional, and above all solution oriented. I am sure I will never see such support on other apps. Thank you Flits!!

Earth's Wisdom®

Nice app. Great customer service. Developer is very helpful. I like the fact that it is free and developer is very responsive.

Aimant Life

Loving it! The Add to Wishlist button is great, love the layout of the account page, and it's great to have the social login. This app is def worth the investment and solved many problems we had. Plus, the customer service is great!

Oorja Nutrition

Brilliant app! I was initially having problems understanding where all the customizations are. Luckily the support from Gunjan and Flit team was great! Now I can customize all important areas on the account page including button colors, etc. This is an amazing app that makes "Re-ordering" for customer a breeze. A great way to retain customers IMO. Great work, guys. I am sold.

Moolk Pty Ltd

Amazing customer service. The app interface is very straight forward and easy to use AND customise from a UI perspective.

24/7 bestdeals

I've used this app for a while now and I absolutely love it. I just had an issue when I changed themes, but Alex from support fixed it fast! Thanks again.

Lensfit.com® - Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lens, 100% Cashbacks, BUY 1 GET 1

Explored FLITS for store credits and wallet requirement for our website. Got excellent support from FLITS TEAM who provided us the customisation in certain features based on our use cases very quickly. The app solved our franchises finance model and credits system in big time.

Loved their way of customer interaction. Gunjan in specific was very friendly and helpful. Their response turn-around time is amazing.
Cheers!

myiworksph

I've been searching for an app that we can use to boost our customers loyalty until i discover this app. Support is excellent, fast and personalized. I appreciate their efffort in giving quality service to their clients like me. Good job guys.

THE HOUSE OF RARE

Great Support from James, whenever it is required he's supporting within a short of time period. great app...

July 30, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star review! We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & Support.

Edelweiss Jewelry

Great app and great customer service. This app has allowed my customers to each have a unique experience, all administered through the account page.