Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

From $4.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 26, 2018

Very bad customer service, they do not care about our needs. I have written many times to their customer service, they respond every 8 hours, they only respond with a link where they can solve all the doubts. but if I'm asking for help it's because I tried that

Elsupper
Colombia
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 17, 2018

Be careful with this App!!!

First and foremost, the STORE CREDIT is an extra $20. The wishlist is $7...that is ON TOP of the subscription plan that they advertise here. Very deceiving pricing IMO.

Secondly, it does a lot of code editing in your theme...but it leaves the code there when you uninstall it!!! They have a code delete list on their FAQ BUT IT IS NOT COMPLETE (You have to comb through the code to completely remove everything). I just spend half an hour going through my code just to remove the obvious but who knows what else they put in there.

My suggestion, make a backup of your Theme first then just publish that if you don't need their app (or just don't install it). I don't know why they did not suggest to do this in the first place, which makes it a bit sus.

Tomtek Outdoors And Tackle
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 1, 2017

It didn't seem to work in my store. I followed all of the instructions in the FAQ even though there was barely any direction. Not helpful at all

Leila Swimwear