Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Beautiful Customer account page to display customer's data

Rugged SA

Fantastic team. Fantastic Support. Fantastic app! They are on the ball and get things done within minutes

The Steady Hand

Amazing customer service. This app covers so much and makes my shop user-friendly. Easy to install and customer service helps with design quickly. Thank you!

PetMax

This app has transformed our customer account page into a much more functional and customer friendly layout. It is easy to use and install and has a great FAQ page for assistance. I also had a specific request for the profile page which the developer accommodated quickly and easily. Would definitely recommend giving this app a try.

Nukkad Market

Awesome customer support. Up to the mark. Moreover UI of the app is user friendly. Quite easy to use and understand.

O'KANA

Smooth and functional app, we've tried a lot of apps but this one has been the best. Their customer service deserves 5 stars, i had a problem with some images and their technician fixed it for me, and even changed the color coding so it would match our webshops.

5/5 stars, definitely recommendable!

Yugen Apparels

Really loved working with the team and amazing support. The app works flawlessly and exactly as described. It is without a doubt one of the best apps in the shopify store right now.

Awarid KSA

I have used this app and an awesome support team help me to implement it on my website. Really Recommended.

livingstonlures.com

We use this app to allow our customers to save and spend store credit, the installation was very easy and straight forward. We ran into a small problem early on with another conflicting app but this issue was quickly resolved by their amazing support team. Don't be afraid to reach out to them if you need help!

amOseeds

Very quick support and very effective. I have not a lot of experience with the app but it looks promising.

Loja Egomes Digital

Aplicativo muito bom, simples e fácil de usar, recomendo a todos que desejam usar créditos da loja como forma principal para pagamentos.