Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add on: Reward & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login

Built4TheHunt

They were able to figure out what issues in the code were conflicting and correct the problems I had quickly making sure my store wasn’t down l

December 6, 2019

Glad That!!!!!
Flits Tech team always ready for challenging tasks. we would like to add value to merchant business always. It was a small conflict in the theme code which we resolved quickly, yes It's not related to Flits. Hope you will get more sale in upcoming chrismats & new year.

All the best!!!

Scentavo

Very love this app
With an amazing support.
I highly recommend this app!
Thank you again!

Scentavo LLC
Elchin Panahov

December 6, 2019

Anime Wise

They have a really great customer service team and it's a happy start for me and I will recommend this app to others as well.

www.indieandharper.com

We used this app to create a customer account page and it does exactly what we needed it to do. It takes a fair bit of time to set up if you would like it personalised but the staff are very helpful and responsive.

Card Cavern Trading Cards, LLC

The customer service we received from Flits is exactly what everyone wants but never actually gets. I reached out because there was a problem with the integration with our theme. I'm still in shock at the fast turn around, and accurate work! Not to mention I misunderstood something and sent them on wild goose chase YET it was handled 100% professionally. I have no complaints at all. Thank you!!!

B Charmed Gifts

I love this app. THIS APP IS GREAT for customer profiles. The support team here is amazing. I literally sent them 2 requests for help and someone followed up with me the same day..! Thank you guys for the support <3 thank you again

Religion Clothing ROW

Perfect combination! Great customer service + huge app possibilities. Highly recommended for all users!

Wethenew

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Really good app and support ! One of the best plugin available on the market for customer account and the most helpful support around. Highly Recommended !

DJI Store

We encountered some issues during the installation, but the customers support solved it in under 5 minutes. That's no joke, I sent the email, in 2 minutes they requested access and the issue was solved in 5 minutes. Amazing support!

Religion Clothing

Great plugin and the most helpful customer service we have ever seen. Highly recommended. Can't say a bad word.