Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add ons: Rewards, Referral, Wishlist, Social Login

Chalet Nursery

The support was super impressive and solved a pressing issue late at night. We were able to integrate our Bold Subscription Management. The customizability is just what we need.

SKYER WORLD

I Used the app for customer login page and wishlist and it really solved my problem and the support team is also very helpful.

Exact Parts

One of the best if not the best app and best team ever on Shopify. I love these guys. Very understanding and always quick to help and support their product. You won't find any better app on Shopify that can do all of these functions in one shot. The money is 1000% worth it. See it for yourself - they have 30 days trial. Been using it since 2018 with no issues at all.
If you have any issues with the app, just open the FLITS app and chat with the support team or leave a message for them. You don't have to email them if you don't want to...besides I think this is much quicker and direct.
Thank you so much.

InTheBrickYard

Works really well and support is 5 easily stars. Solved all my issues within a few hours. Thank you for such a great experience

Buttonscarves

at first I choose this app because it can do integration with mobile apps developer that I'm working on with. as I learn more, the feature I get is more than expected, the store credit is incredible, the support team also always there helping me with every question I have. Thanks Flits!

Novine

I love this app! So many uses in one. I had trouble with my store credits, they got back to me pretty quickly and resolved it immediately.

Wexead

This app is very useful for customers, and the support is very fast and great ! I really recommend it !

The Salty Blond

Wow I was stuck with how to insta the store credits and not only did they reply and fixed my problem so quickly, he also matched the colour to suit my checkout!! 1000/10 recommend!

Greekfoods.nl

Amazing support. Found solution to my unique case in 1 day! The app is also very versatile with many many options.

mrvh-haircare

This app is amazing! The added store credits option is a must have! Also, support has out done theirselves with customising and adding functionalities upon my request! Would highly recommend