Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Terra Soleil

AMAZING customer service! I had a few design change requests and they were phenomenal in resolving them quickly. Super kind and helpful people - wonderful app to have on my store. Thank you so much!

July 28, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We really appreciate it.

BeuMaxstore

Best apps for all it does.
I deleted and reinstalled this apps twice because I couldn’t find any other like them and I was actually looking for a cheaper service but now decided to go for their free plan.
Thank you guys for your patient with me, I got angry with myself for all the disturbances I caused. Your apps is amazing and the best. Must have everyone.

fazeclan-staging

App is really useful and works pretty good. The best thing about this app is support team. They are responsive, fast and willing to help at any time. Good work guys

UPMEN

Support is Awesome! It was as simple as opening their web chat and they help me customize my account page. Including a custom API from another app. Above and beyond... Flits does a great job!

Cyclop

This is one underdog of an app. it really ups the user interface for your store with social logins and user dashboard. the store credit and integration with klaviyo is perfect. on top of it great customer service and super responsive. 5 stars. would like to see integration with push notifications soon

Lilyanna

Fast and efficient support! Special thanks to Alex for making all our changes within a few hours. This app is great and offers much more than the default Shopify customer account page. Looking forward to more features and updates to come!:)

Royal Rajputana Inc

Overall a good app. It will be great if we get an option to control the font colours of the customer details.

Divinis

Staff was very helpful. Had logistical issues in the beginning, but after a couple of attempts they were able to resolve it.

GRACEART

Nice job, very pro team work, thank you very much to fix the google problem, thank you very much, hope you can have more good app that i can buy from the future

Buythevalue.in

I can rise ticket within an hour solve my problem, Good support for our technical team