Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add on: Reward & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login

SF Bay Coffee

We used Flits to provide a better customer account page and their support is fast, accurate and goes above and beyond the request!

uainothype

very good app, very useful, easy to manage and very well developed ! Thank you guys! Very quickly costumer service response

American Uncle

Simple app that enables to edit Shopify's default account page. Interesting features also enable to add custom pages the menu, like custom "private collection or anything else.

UERENEY

Amazing service, simple and intuitive menu for customers and professional staff available to help you.

Youzi.World

Great App, it does everything that i need for our Fashion Store. Customer Services is very prompt in replying any inquiry we had.
Youzi.World

Larger Story

I added FLITS to enhance my customer dashboard experience. I reached out to support about dynamically displaying content on customers dashboards that is gated via another app and the FLITS team have been working efficiently, diligently and with great communication to solve this for us! 5 out of 5 team here!

Pay Off Shops

Great application that WILL increase customer satisfaction, flexible prices and best of all, customer support will never let you down. Highly recommended

Foodwalas

"Must app for every Shopify Store", Thanks to Gunjan & Team, for being proactive and doing everything to make our store look great. Ease of Use & super quick installation, No glitches. What makers them different is they take feedback seriously!

PassionGive

Shopify and almost all themes lack a decent customer account page. There is no app quicker and easier than this incredible and affordable solution. Literally 30 minutes after installing and using the app, I found myself needing a slight customization for my tracking situation and within the next hour after contacting support had myself a lovely IM conversation with the Flits co-founder who helped me get the exact pixel perfect design and functionality I had on a previous theme. After working with this agent for a solid hour back-and-forth with clear and concise context, we were able to achieve exactly what I had in my mind. But here is the funny thing-- there is always a point where it gets so good that anything after that point starts degrading and breaking stuff, so a nice little tip to anyone reading this; Make periodic theme backups especially when you even feel slightly satisfied. This ended up saving us quite a bit of bickering and that is how we ended up with a near perfect (nothing's perfect) result in just a little over an hour.

I tried building an account page through various freelance contracts and ended up spending way too much money, time and effort (but I did learn a lot!). Something that this developer does best is pay crucial attention to customer needs and attention to detail. Support with this dev is something some people like me might end up spending unnecessary $$$ for. If you are online during their work hours, you can get some serious customization done with their enterprise plan which is also rich in handy features and exponential benefit, they offer 8 hours of 100% free support and customization, they even recommended a few of their gurus for non-Flits-related tasks.

Hope this review strikes it's readers in high spirits and great health, enjoy this wonderful Shopify business customer account page solution!

CHEERS

Stubook

This is the best app and best team.
Flits are was the first app that I always thought of when I build a new store. Believe me, I've tried it. More than 10 apps I contacted. They are the only team that works proactively. This is not just a member page app when you have a problem. They will crowd to help you immediately. My problem ended very quickly.

Free systems available for us to try. Before actually opening the store They understand the time to build a shop.
Wish List is for you to check the interest of customers. Before you invest It is very useful
And credit is the best thing this app has, and I use it as the main system in the store. It's up to you how to apply it.
Install now. Don't waste time on other apps.