Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Mushroom Catering

These guys are amazing, i had a couple of small design changes and they were on it straight away
i tried a few other account page custom Apps and found them to be buggy and slow to react when testing them
This App works faultlessly and the support is fast

CEGRATIS.FR

Voilà ! This is the second store in which I installed Flits app. It works well. The applications is very easy to install and to customise. The support team is very friendly and can help you with any other customization you which to implement.

This app will definitely improve the overall customer satisfaction on your store.
I STRONGLY recommend it

KINGUELE.COM

OH MY GOD! This app is just the answer to my prayers. And they have an unbelievable reactive and helpful support. I was initially just looking for app which allows customers to have a rich account page, instead of the very basic one provided by default by Shopify. With this app, I discovered that besides providing a GREAT full account page for customers, they can also track customer behaviors on the store with Social Media logins, wishlists, rewards, and the customer can even track his order because Flits integrate very well with third apps.

I love this app, and I installed it on my two stores on Shopify. Thank you again, guys. Keep going that way !

Naturalicious

My site theme doesn't have a very good, built in customer portal. Flits to the rescue. The customer portal is extremely well designed and user friendly. Plus the support from the team is unmatched. They've even integrated some of my other customer-facing apps into Flits to make for a seamless customer experience overall. Highly recommended.

Lenscloud

Great app and fantastic support, very pro-active and efficient team. We recommend this app to anyone for customer account management. We are indeed a happy customer :-D

Fashion.sa

First of all, I was bit skeptical on whether I should download this app or not. But to be honest and fair they have an amazing customer service they never failed to help me and went up and beyond to do so. They deserve 5- Star rating

Step By Step

Amazing customer service!!! James helped me create my user dashboard to look exactly how I wanted!!!

Ellay

If you hate the shopify customer page as much as we do then you need to get Flits. It makes for a much more visually appealing page when your customers log in. Available with plenty of features and colour customisation. Support is also top notch - James was quick to answer my queries about adding additional menu links from outside apps. So far I cant really fault this app

KanZeeY

this app is super, i wish if i can post a screenshot from my current page. this app creates a customers account like top e-commerce stores amazon or ebay features, it includes all the necessary tools for customers starting from customer profile and orders, wish list, shipping address, credits, and package tracking (which i'll set up), app support is quick to respond and help on setting i live in EU and talked to them in the morning and they answered me in just a minute and now before i write this post it is around 9:00pm and they answered my inquiries as fast as i expected. i did installed the all the features and i created demo customer to test it and it works well, i recommended this app and 100% support is helpful.

heyzindagi.in

I have been using Flits for a while now. It has been definitely made it easier for customers to login and create their accounts. Whats great is James and his teams consistent service standards and efforts to improve the user experience. We are now adding the store credit option next. Do visit www.heyzindagi.in to experience Flits in action.