Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Re-order, Recently viewed items, Wishlist & Social Login

Campus & Co

Great app and very easy to customise - support is amazing extremely helpful.
5 stars to Vaibhav for his support!

Key Medical Supply

This app did exactly what we needed, I was able to get it up and running within 10 minutes. We contacted support and asked them if they could even add an additional feature for us, and they did it within a week. Highly recommend this app and company, really amazing support team and customer service.

Artisan Vet

The Customer Support team are just fantastic! I had a request I thought was a long shot, but the team worked hard and made it work on our store! I couldn't be more grateful! I would highly recommend FLITS for any Store!

BIOEFFECT-UK

Perfect account page app, great app support. Keep going on :)

Fogfathers

Great app. Does what I wanted it to do the and support team is super responsive on tweeks that i wanted on my acount pages.

La Vie De Luc

Really fantastic and fast customer support! keep it up. Didnt have to wait 5min to be helped, it was instantaneous

SafeCARE-shop

The team took care of us quickly and was able to respond to each of our requests even when it was personal to our business.

there is inconvenient problem, when you connect during the purchase, it does not put you back on the purchase product but on the connection dashboard. This forces the user to have to redo his product search, so you can lose the sale.
dashboard> collection> product.
FLITS team take care of it and are working on it for us.

I think this product has a bright future ahead of it and will get better with time. We are happy customer :)

Parker on the Porch, LLC

Flits is always so helpful and quick to respond. Great for my website. Thank you so much Flits! <3

issybees

Brilliant app and the customer support, due to me having a couple of implementation queries, has been superb. Thank you for the app and the support received - app is highly recommended!

CareMart India

Great App. A single app to solve my customer login issues, social login, discount coupons, store credits and much more. Would recommend this to everyone. Also, their support team is awesome! My issue was resolved in just 10 minutes.

June 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 We love hearing your feedback!