Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Terrabianca

After trying all the apps for having a nice customer account page, I have finally found Flits. It is the non plus ultra for making what I was looking for. There is also the addon of social login feature for a little extra fee, so I have not to search for another app for it. I had also some questions and the customer support has helped me with patience and professionalism.
100% recommended

MYOTO - Mobile Service | Cheap Car Battery Delivery | Tyre Fitting

So kind of Flits Team. They are very supportive. I strongly recommend this app. The app is very useful and easy to use.

CannablastCBD

James was great! Responded within seconds on a Saturday morning and helped me with EVERYTHING! Definitely recommending this app for people who aren't great with coding, the support will help you!

Joya B2B USA

it took 2 sec to talk to the support. Great service! Best customer experience! I recommend them! Very good!

Mushroom Catering

These guys are amazing, i had a couple of small design changes and they were on it straight away
i tried a few other account page custom Apps and found them to be buggy and slow to react when testing them
This App works faultlessly and the support is fast

CEGRATIS.FR

Voilà ! This is the second store in which I installed Flits app. It works well. The applications is very easy to install and to customise. The support team is very friendly and can help you with any other customization you which to implement.

This app will definitely improve the overall customer satisfaction on your store.
I STRONGLY recommend it

KINGUELE.COM

OH MY GOD! This app is just the answer to my prayers. And they have an unbelievable reactive and helpful support. I was initially just looking for app which allows customers to have a rich account page, instead of the very basic one provided by default by Shopify. With this app, I discovered that besides providing a GREAT full account page for customers, they can also track customer behaviors on the store with Social Media logins, wishlists, rewards, and the customer can even track his order because Flits integrate very well with third apps.

I love this app, and I installed it on my two stores on Shopify. Thank you again, guys. Keep going that way !

Naturalicious

My site theme doesn't have a very good, built in customer portal. Flits to the rescue. The customer portal is extremely well designed and user friendly. Plus the support from the team is unmatched. They've even integrated some of my other customer-facing apps into Flits to make for a seamless customer experience overall. Highly recommended.

Lenscloud

Great app and fantastic support, very pro-active and efficient team. We recommend this app to anyone for customer account management. We are indeed a happy customer :-D

Fashion.sa

First of all, I was bit skeptical on whether I should download this app or not. But to be honest and fair they have an amazing customer service they never failed to help me and went up and beyond to do so. They deserve 5- Star rating