Flits: Customer Account Page

Profile, Order History, Reorder, Contact Us, Recently viewed

From $4.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Furrow

Great app to improve the standard accounts section on our shopify store. Team was very responsive to an issue we had and sorted it within 12 hours

Delias Whiskyshop GmbH

I tried this App and it is not what I am searching.
After deinstallation there are loads of entried in liquid left.
Slows down my theme and is simply a no go! I have to struggle now with their support to deinstall it completely. Customer Service was very helpful and deleted the code quite fast.

Vandemart Store

I used this app and looks better and the support is also awesome. Must use the app when you want customization in your my account page and want customer can customize their profile.

Le Domaine De Dahlia

Un service client au top ! Une réaction rapide et efficace. Seul petit bémol et c'est pour cela que je ne met que 4 étoiles, c'est beaucoup de temps est perdu pour eux car après avoir traduit manuellement nos phrases, un petit bug apparaît et il n' a pas le choix de contacter le service assistance. Autrement application au top et je la conseille à tout le monde.

winecountrycraftsman

The app itself is great, its just needed with many other add ons, making the monthly fee a bit much for a store with a customer base right on the edge of a plan. An option for larger Flits branding with a free or very inexpensive entry option would give it the extra star!

The Lord Of The Magic

Good support. I had some issue after install the app regarding customers cant create accounts from then but it was solved in a fast way. I need to check it out better later but for the moment is a good job! Thank you.

PlanBee

This app is great, and one of the few to do what we needed, which is to enhance the customer account page to make it easier for customers to browse previous orders. We offer digital products which customers can re-download at any time. Flits has helped lay out orders in a way that makes it easier for customers to find the products they wish to re-download. We are also making use of some of the additional features - the store credit feature is particularly good.

The support they have provided has been excellent Quick response time and all issues resolved.

It would be great if there were more options to customise the styling of elements within Flits. I found that I couldn't make the changes I wanted, so instead had to tweak the code to make it fit in better with our theme.

Other than that, it's excellent!

pandake

I didn't need the app, so I deleted it. Please note that before deleting the app, you need to delete the code from your theme using a special button inside the app.
This is a little inconvenient, but the app has great support, I think it makes up for this lack. The developers plan to automate the process in the future.

SPF Construction Products

There was a problem the app was causing to our theme, at the beginning customer service took forever to reply, so I had to contact them directly to their email, but after that, they fixed the problem and were very attentive! They did a great job overall.

June 4, 2020

We love hearing your feedback! , We are improving our support day by day and getting good feedback from merchants. Your feedback is also adding value to our improvement.

Serial Chiller Co.

Edit: After I left the bad review here, they replied me immediately. =)

First Review: Their customer service is ridiculous. I messaged them a question, they replied through email by confirming what I was asking. I confirmed the question on TUESDAY morning and it is SATURDAY midnight already I still have yet got an answer. Almost 4 days passed!!! Even if they only get one person they should reply by now?!! I messaged them again in between and guess that did not help either.

Previous 1