Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Serial Chiller Co.

Edit: After I left the bad review here, they replied me immediately. =)

First Review: Their customer service is ridiculous. I messaged them a question, they replied through email by confirming what I was asking. I confirmed the question on TUESDAY morning and it is SATURDAY midnight already I still have yet got an answer. Almost 4 days passed!!! Even if they only get one person they should reply by now?!! I messaged them again in between and guess that did not help either.

Fashion Freak LLC

I'm updating my review to 4 stars from 1 star. I had some serious issues with the app. The Flits team fixed a lot of the problems that I encountered. They pushed my ticket to the top. In the end, they fixed the things that were THE MOST important to me and they did so in a timely manner. The only reason I am not moving it up to a 5 star is that there is some work that needs to be done with the app. I would prefer that the css on "My Accounts" page didn't take on their appearance css, it should keep the theme's styling so that it doesn't look as if the customers are on a different website. And the documentation needs to improve. I believe I wouldn't have had the issues I did if the documentation was better. This app does what it needs to do and that makes me MUCH MUCH HAPPIER!! Thank you Flits for fixing the issues. If I could, I'd give 4.9 stars. :)

Excelco Safety

Had a little difficulty understanding some things due to app verbiage but got it sorted through their chat. "James" and his tech team were fast and efficient resolving my issue.

Zinnga

Just installed the App. James help was good in installing the app.