Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

Canny Creations

Very nice app that helps make the customer profile page more exciting and focused. Ankit has helped very much with customization also. I highly recommend this.

ERA Department Stores

The customer support team for Flits is excellent, they have always helped so quickly and have solved any issues or customization request we had. It's a great app in general and will make your Customer Account section amazing for you customers.

Urbanlife.cl

It is an excellent application, and the support has been very fast and precise to help me with some improvements, it is really a very necessary application to make customer accounts more professional

TRIIBE ORGANICS

Amazing customer support!
I had compatibility issues with a subscription app but they solved in less than 4h. Thank you!

Bargainwizz

We are very happy with our experience with Flits! They have been extremely responsive (within 24 hours) and helpful in assisting us with uploading the app onto our website. They have made the process extremely easy! And the interface of the app has been a wonderful addition to our business. We would highly recommend Flits! Great job!

NGX

Really great app and super helpful when asking questions to help with restyling tasks! Thanks Flits! Highly recommend.

COPPER | Street Style Fashion Brand

Super customer service! Ankit, Milind and the rest of the team did the extra mile and found a work around to implement a change that is currently not part of the app's feature. Amazed with their service and app!

N101

This is a great app! Installed easily/quickly without any problems. Definitely improves the shopping experience for our repeat customers. We needed a slight modification to the Reorder interface and they got it updated within a day... Excellent service!!

Loco Store

Good features that enhances our shop experience and great support by the team. Ankit was able to resolve our issue very quickly.

Totes Manila Co.

Good app and great team! I requested some changes on my store and they were able to do it faster than I was expecting. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41