Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

HeliDirect

Excellent Customer Support. Very responsive and always all issues resolved on time. There is no app similar to this.

4yourdog

easy to install and works very well. fast and great support. helps customer to find anything in one place. www.4yourdog.ch

LUZ Planilhas

Excellent support! Great feature. It makes my customer account page much more complete and organized.

عالم الصفوة

Best app on shopify and the best support team! Any issue you face you never have to be worried. the support team can handle anything

Freedom Shoes

This app covers everything that we wanted. We had 1 customisation, Milind and his team were able to get on to it straight away and it works perfectly.

Lovelynn Lingerie

One of their developers helped me make some tweaks on the member pages and it turned out perfect. Great customer service, 5 stars.

STC employees portal

Best App I have tried on shopify! Their customer support is beyond imagining. They are patient, professional, and above all solution oriented. I am sure I will never see such support on other apps. Thank you Flits!!

Earth's Wisdom®

Nice app. Great customer service. Developer is very helpful. I like the fact that it is free and developer is very responsive.

Aimant Life

Loving it! The Add to Wishlist button is great, love the layout of the account page, and it's great to have the social login. This app is def worth the investment and solved many problems we had. Plus, the customer service is great!

Oorja Nutrition

Brilliant app! I was initially having problems understanding where all the customizations are. Luckily the support from Gunjan and Flit team was great! Now I can customize all important areas on the account page including button colors, etc. This is an amazing app that makes "Re-ordering" for customer a breeze. A great way to retain customers IMO. Great work, guys. I am sold.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17