Flits: Customer Account Page

Profile, Order History, Reorder, Contact Us, Recently viewed

From $4.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Eatsy Market

Location Colombia

Lejos la mejor app para un programa de creditos, el soporte es excelente.
By far the best app for a credit program. Great support team.

LOULOUROSE

Location Indonesia

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. It has everything an online store really needs in one place: a beautiful customer accounts page, wishlist, rewards, referrals and more. Instead of having to install many different apps this app already can solve so many problems. And its true that many of us neglect the customer accounts page the most, when it should be one of the important aspects. I have tried and uninstalled so many rewards apps because I found the points system/ conversion rather confusing, what Flits offers is very easy for me to understand. Thank you also to the customer support (shoutout to Ankit) for helping me customize a quite a lot of things...and everything was solved super fast. Truly worth every penny.

RY Marketplace

Great customer service and incredibly responsive. I needed support with a very quick turnaround and Ankit was a rockstar. Thanks team!

Flying Pig Toys

Really impressed with this app and the support we have gotten so far! We recently moved our store from another platform (WP + WC) and wanted to move to Shopify to streamline and make things easier on us maintaining it. We were very lucky to find this app and it helps integrate the following for our customers: * Wishlist
* More complete Account page
* Loyalty program
* Integrates with our POS and Judge.me apps Only had to use the Support once, but they responded and verified the issue within an hour. Thanks Flits team!

West Coast Seeds

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We needed to update an invoice template and I received excellent support from the team at Flits. Clear communication, quick action, and friendly service.

BenFit - High Protein und kalorienreduziert | GetBenFit

Location Germany

Extraordinary support and really good and fast solution. Everyone who thinks about doing changes own their onw instead of this app should try this app first and will be amazed

isaac nutrition

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

a customer service which is absolutely supportive and attentive
Problem was solved in less than 24 hours.

BarberTemple

Location Australia

This app has been a great addition to our website. The features allow our customers to have seamless orders but I'd say their support and fast responses are the reason it's a stand out!

Tecnifibre USA

App worked great straight from the beginning! Allowed us to have a much nicer customer interface for our customers. We encountered minimal issues, which were all fixed super quickly. Highly Recommend!

Secondhandbags AG

Location Switzerland

Great app, that integrates customer accounts with beautiful features like loyalty programs or wishlist features. Customer support is also very accomodating and fast

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53