Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Profile, Order history, Re-order, Recently viewed items & more

GOLDENHANDS

Great experience so far since installation, the customisation is adequate and the end user experience is worlds apart from the stock experience from Shopify! Support has been efficient and my requests have been fulfilled normally within a couple of hours! Excellent! I'm using 3rd party apps for the wishlist and rewards scheme and they happily integrated them into my accounts section with no issues just the way I requested. Thank you everyone at Flits :)

thatsmycup

Great experience! very helpful, give them 5 stars because of their energy and effort they put into my every request!

PulseMods

I do not usually leave reviews but this company 100% deserves it, I had a custom request that was taken care of very quickly and overall the customer service is top notch. Also the app is very easy to use and looks 1000x better than the standard Shopify customer account page.

HÁI Swimwear

It's easy to handle. And SUPER nice support service. All they are very friendly and helpful. Lucky to have them. I WOULD RATE THEM 6 STARS if I can!

EastGen Shoppe

I have used this on a couple of the stores that I run now for the store credit function as well as the nicer customer account page it creates and it works great. On this particular site I had some custom changes that I was hoping for to make the optimal customer experience on my store store since it is run a little differently. I didn't know if it would be possible, but the Flits team has quickly assisted me with these customization's and I could not be more thrilled.

Scrolling Bee

Happy with their services! Quick response.

Would recommend others .............................................

CADCAM Tools

wonderful and fast support. Thanks the support team
And also nice app with beautiful UI. Recommended.

Higgovale Fashion Distribution

Great app thank you! Nice interface and support for our own customisations has been very friendly and helpful.

Crowbond Foodservice

Integrated this app with a platform for B2B wholesale. We were looking for more functionality from the customer account page and Flits provided it! They also helped with a couple of custom/bespoke changes we needed as well. Thanks for all your help!

Experience CBD

This app will be a BIG help for organizing and saving information for each customer. Support is VERY prompt and extremely helpful with customizations. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34