Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Wethenew

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Really good app and support ! One of the best plugin available on the market for customer account and the most helpful support around. Highly Recommended !

DJI Store

We encountered some issues during the installation, but the customers support solved it in under 5 minutes. That's no joke, I sent the email, in 2 minutes they requested access and the issue was solved in 5 minutes. Amazing support!

Religion Clothing

Great plugin and the most helpful customer service we have ever seen. Highly recommended. Can't say a bad word.

Religion Clothing EU

One of the best plugin available on the market comes with the best customer service possible. Always helpful and can count on the team 24/7. Highly Recommended

s&dHN

This app is the greatest app on shopify for client account, the support team is amazing and timely, They above and beyond with issues we having with our store. Vaibhav the developer there is the best, cant wait to use more of their features and apps

Yummeeh

This is truly the best credit app on Shopify. Super fast support, they even went Out of their way to do some custom work for me. I only wish I can give them more stars then 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Pink Martini Collection

The app is easy to use and has a great interface, it was also easy to install and in less than a few minutes it was up and running on my page. Best of it is the team promptness to help.

Chandra Hair

Frankly a great app! It truly helps to improve customer experience. The support team is awesome, good app overall

Good idea shop

It is an app that you should have in your store Many essential systems will help bring customers to you.
And the team is very helpful. I'm very satisfied.
They can solve everything for me.

HighToyz

Great app to use for the "customer account page". I had an issue with padding and they responded and fixed it very quickly. Thank you for the great service!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19