Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Re-order, Recently viewed items, Wishlist & Social Login

Cambridge Uniforms

The app is amazing. It has provided our clients with clarity on their orders and account as the layout is wonderful and so easy to view. This has reduced the amount of calls regarding clients' accounts. But what makes this app really stand out is the team behind it. Within 3 days of installing the app, they have seamlessly integrated another app we use, and even improved upon it's layout for us. Amazing! Thank you so very much!! We look forward to see what apps you develop next!

NIX.

Is the only App that I found that is complete, also I had some implementation problem and they solved it immediately.

DryEyeShop

We've needed something like this for a long time! Glad we've got it now. It's really helpful for our customers to be able to see past order details without having to "drill in", and also to re-order easily. Flits customized the page for us so that we have Bold subscriptions access from this page as well, and we added a SMILE loyalty rewards permalink. That one doesn't work as well as we'd like (it fires up the site home page in a separate window) but it was enough for us to be ready for launching in our new theme and we'll work out the kinks over time I'm sure.
If you're fastidious about spelling and such like I am, you'll see some flaws, but the functionality trumps everything for us right now.
Customer service has been very good. Special shout out to Milind. Service is not instantaneous, but it has been consistently prompt and thorough. They were also very patient and polite when I was complaining about an issue that turned out to be my own fault.

Vacation Home Amenities™,

I sell a product that is frequently re-ordered so I was looking for an app to make is easier for my customers to do just that. I had a small issue with the installing the code and Flits customer support was very quick to resolve it. I love the way my customer accounts page looks now and highly recommend this app!

Madame Lust

This app is great, and the support team is even better! I would defiantly recommend using this app for your Shopify Store.
The support team is very friendly and will help you with any issues you may have.

nutriwealth

Brilliant app with great features. Shopify really lacks with the customisation for the customer accounts page and also with not providing social login. This app integrates brilliantly and the customer support is excellent. This app will definitely give customers a better experience when visiting your store.

The Ideal Sunday

Some of the best support I have ever received! I love this app as it makes it easy for the customer to take control of their account but then I asked for a bespoke feature and they delivered it promptly. Definitely recommend this app to any business who wants more from the default customer account page, integration is simple and dashboard easy to manage.

Fittings N' Valves

I had originally given a low review, however after speaking with and working with customer service, I upgraded as their customer services is fantastic. Any issue they were able to fix, they were able to make changes to some of the things I asked. Very pleased. The app for the backend is a good app and works well.

The healthy diet store

Excellent App and very good support team. Aniket and his development team really helped me continuously in making the necessary design changes in my store. Thumbs up for this useful app !!

Lily & Lemons

I used this app for social login. It works perfectly and the customer support was very kind to help me customise the look a bit.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35