Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

BLK + GRN

Flits really works well for my store and the support team helped answer my question fast! I was able to add a custom link the my account page which is a nice feature

3Dio

Exactly what I was looking for. Great user interface and great customer service. Kinda pricey, but worth it for the size of our site.

Coco & Buttercup

Great App. Super easy to configure and setup.
The support team are very responsive and helpful if you run into any issues I would recommend if you are looking for a nice account page :)

Amayakenya

Customer support was great. Fixed my issue within 3days. so far for the customer account page, Flits is the best option to go for. The UI is intuitive and customizable. would recommend using it.

Personalizuotos Vienkartinės Kaukės

Best app for creating a custom user account. Support always willingly helps with the problems. Thanks once again.

Spa Technologies

The app works as advertised. My customers are able to create accounts that earn them points and they can build a wish list. Customer service is fast and efficient.

C6.ca

We have been working with Flits to add a custom user account experience to our store. They have provided quality work along with prompt and reliable support.

HSHK

Amazing team. Initially the app was not completely compatible with the theme of our store, we reached out to the team and they showed us kindness, patience, active attitude, and the ability to solve various problems. The team is very responsible and their replies are in time. Thank you for your work! :)

Medical Video Courses

best and one of the most essential apps for anyone who likes to run a shopify store. app has a very user-friendly interface and everything is done true few easy clicks. the customer support is super perfect and they reply fast and will help you kindly in case of any issues, dont miss this app, make sure to try it!

WPL RC Official Store

The Flits team is awessssome! They would make changes to whatever special requests I've made and done a great job! You have no other choice for better customer account page here, Flits is the one to go! Cheers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44