Category Floating List

Give your customers the category list they're used to

$7.50/month. 10-day free trial.

Pullum Sports

Excellent app for having sub-categories. Easy to use and customer service is fantastic for dealing with the couple of small issues I had at first.

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Excellent App. It's such basic functionality, amazing that shopify can't do it itself. I wish I discovered it sooner!

L P Cart

Great Apps and quikly responsed with helpful supports
thanks again

Far Out Fab

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is exactly what I needed. I run a furniture store using the Brooklyn Theme. If you are familiar with Brooklyn you already know that it is gorgeous but is a navigation nightmare. This app solved my navigation issues. The price is nothing compared to the value. Also, I haven't seen support this great and fast on any other Shopify app. Thanks again for simplifying life!

Love And Design

The is a great product. Highly recommended it really adds to my site www.loveanddesign.co.uk because it puts the menu directly on the users page.

Sofa King Dope

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Although we decided to purchase a theme with a sidebar built in, this app would've been exactly what we needed. While messing around with the app, we also wanted further customization of a couple things and Alex (the app developer) put our requests at the top of the list and handled them very swiftly thru email communication. I'd recommend this app, and another other apps from this developer. Great product + customer service.