Floatton

Floatton

by Hura Apps

Add floating link buttons to your store

Shirts and Giggles

Does exactly as it states. Works beautifully.
Thanks for your efforts in creating this app and offering it at no cost.

Tie-Fly

I used this on my site www.tieflyclothing.com and it installs effortlessly, no coding, no confusion and is customizable to fit theme. Its never been so easy to add floating buttons to site. Thank you so much!!!

ClassicsTheSmallLuxury

awesome! Works fine with easy integration. Will deffo use it again for my other stores..............

2Smartline

It help my page be more dynamic and makes navigation easier. Which is one of the most important features in a page according to customer reviews

VCA Gundam Singapore

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Been spending days looking for a right solution to make sure my customers from Thailand goes to our Thailand website, just in case the Google search direct them to my new website here.

Finally I found FLOATTON! I wanted a side floating navigation showing country flags with custom links, so all my Thai customers launch my Thai website just 1 click away. As these navigation appears on all web page, non of them will miss it.

Mr Kiet from Floatton agreed to customize the buttons for me right away! Awesome customer support! This is a MUST HAVE app in your Shopify!

vcagundam.sg

HangerXII

I set it up in less than 2 minutes, honestly. I love that it's so simple, it does the job nicely, and it's free. I only wish that I could customize it more (placement, icons, etc), but I can live with it. The fact that you can change the colors to fit your branding allows it to feel like it belongs even without the extra customizing it lacks. Overall, I'm happy with it so far :)

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

Best customer service i have seen so far, if you think this app is limited just shoot a message to their customer service and they will help you out.

Turismo Patiperros SpA

muy buena app. funciona al 100%. que bueno que existan estan app gratuitas que nos ayudan a mejorar nuestra tienda

Eden & After

Super easy to use! Great to have an app which you don't have to pay a subscription for! .

1 3 Next