Floatton

Floatton

by Hura Apps

Add floating link buttons to your store

SafeStore - Bangkok

For our minimalistic menu-free website, Floatton is spot-on.
It has solved our navigation, it's simple and with really nice support. Well done!

CienTee

Very nice little feature! I love the style of the icons and how simplistic it is that matches with current appeal for the people. I also appreciate how simple and user-friendly this app is! Thank you so much!

V-endy

This app does what it says it does I had zero problems with it, and it makes my store look so much more professional. It's a must-have if you want conversions. Keep up the excellent work, Hura Apps.

Live the Dream Deals

I Love this App. Customer navigation is enhanced, and high-frequency buttons are conveniently placed throughout the store. It was easy to set-up, as well!

Wow Trendz9

This app is easy to use and allows for customization as well to match your store design.

Great addition and something extra to help your customers navigate your store more easily Recomended

memeside

Works as intended. Quick install and set up. Just what I expected.

TrendiWall.com

This is a great app. It's easy to use and it works flawlessly. I'm sure there could be minor changes can be made to make it even easier. But I'm more than satisfied with this version.

TAKARABAKO

Great addition and something extra to help your customers navigate your store more easily!

10/10

Loja Reis Magos

Muito bom: simples e muito fácil de configurar. O melhor é que ele é gratuito e supre todas as necessidades.

fitplus

Perfect app. Size is flexible, suits all web themes. What is more, it free. I think it can be used by all types of businesses.

Previous 1 3