Flow‑Flow Social Feed App

Flow‑Flow Social Feed App

by Looks Awesome

Aggregate and publish any public social media feeds!

Flash Shine Apparels

Love this app! This is absolutely the most advanced social feed app for Shopify. Have no idea why this gem is unpopular here. There are A LOT of feed types. And it’s possible to customize almost everything.

The Wholeness Store

Very Honest Review Here

Just Wow. Anyone who knows Shopify knows they are less the two way social experience and core e-commerce 3.0 to the bone. Flow-Flow brings the flow into your store by lighting it up with the amazing social feeds you love. With all popular integrations and quite a few rare ones, Flow-Flow allows you to aggregate content in Hi-Res even! To also be very clear the support is there on every level, whether its API, Site embedding, etc. My only complaint is that I can't give it 6 stars. Big shot out to Looks Awesome, keep going guys.

Catspot Racing

Awesome App & Customer Service!

This app not only did exactly what I needed, but had also best customer service that I have encountered for a Shopify app/expert. I have worked with multiple clients with their Shopify sites and I have had to use other apps. I was very nervous not have someone to speak with over the phone especially when there was no reviews.

I did need some assistance with setup because I was working on my developer account. I reach out via email and I received a reply with an hour or so. Peter was able to fix an issues I had with setup quickly. Even after my account was setup, Peter noticed that I another issue and actually reached out to me BEFORE I had the chance to and in moments it was fixed.

I would suggest this app to any store or blog. This is perfect if you are trying to drive to traffic to your website. I don't know about you, but as a social media manager and "content consumer" I get a headache trying to keep up with finding new content with multiple social media platforms. Sites like Hootsuite are great for finding content to schedule, but when you don't have time to check your computer 50 times a day, Flow-Flow provides followers and/or customers with almost real-time updates (app updates your stream every 30 minutes) from feeds that fit with your niche/audience the most.