Create complex streams
Stream almost any type of content including user media, hashtags, liked posts, location based posts and more!
Keep your stream safe & clean
Protect your stream from unwanted content and repeated posts
Enjoy beautiful lightboxes
Let your audience to appreciate your content, like it and follows you on social media
About Flow‑Flow Social Feed App
Flow-Flow Social Stream App is a premium social media app to aggregate and publish social feeds in a beautiful responsive grids and galleries. Showing user generated content (UGC) is a great way to add social proof and increase your brand presence and boost your sales. Make any combinations of social feeds with Flow-Flow! For example, you can have Facebook feed, Instagram feed and Twitter feed mixed in the same stream.
Flow-Flow Social Stream remains the best seller among the competing plugins for WordPress since 2016. More than 25,000 active installations with a five-star user rating. And we are happy to announce that Flow-Flow comes to Shopify!
Supported Social Feeds
- Facebook: any public page with public posts, public albums (more to go).
- Twitter: home timeline, user feed, search including hashtags, user lists, likes feed.
- Instagram: public user media posts by username, hashtag, location. _4th April API changes are currently supported but this is subject to changes due to rapid changes on Instagram side_.
- YouTube: user, channels, search, public playlist.
- Google+ (RETIRED MAY 2019): any public profile.
- Pinterest: public user or board.
- Vimeo: public videos of user, album, channel and like feed of user.
- SoundCloud: public playlists.
- LinkedIn (RETIRED APR 2019): company updates and jobs (since recent API changes you must be admin of company page to stream it).
- Foursquare: location tips, location photos.
- Flickr: public user photos, photos by tag.
- Dribbble: public posts of user, likes of user.
- Tumblr: photo posts (will be more types in future).
- RSS: any valid RSS feed. ATOM format is not supported.
- Seamless API connection — Connect Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare with one click! Other networks are incoming.
- Automatic content filters — Excluding posts by word, by username, by URL. Clean your stream from trolls and spam!
- Pre-moderation system — You can preview posts before publish. Protect your stream from unwanted content.
- Social sharing buttons — Drive the interaction and user involvement!
- All popular Social Networks — And their number is growing (based on popular requests).
- Smart server caching — Streams are loaded almost instantly. No need to load data every time.
- Cosy and powerful admin panel — Intuitive and clean interface with live preview.
- Lightbox galleries — Fantastic look with attractive animations. Smart media preloading.
- Highly customizable — Change colors, use pre-defined presets, build own single card design etc.
- Smart resource loading — Script and styles are loaded only when stream is detected on page.
- 100% Responsive — Adjusts to different container sizes. With swipes support for sliding on mobiles.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Averia Agency UK
It works well so far! Let's see what the future awaits :D The design is silk and nice. However, be aware of the Twitter and Facebook setup! It is a bit of a nightmare!
The Wholeness Store
Very Honest Review Here
Just Wow. Anyone who knows Shopify knows they are less the two way social experience and core e-commerce 3.0 to the bone. Flow-Flow brings the flow into your store by lighting it up with the amazing social feeds you love. With all popular integrations and quite a few rare ones, Flow-Flow allows you to aggregate content in Hi-Res even! To also be very clear the support is there on every level, whether its API, Site embedding, etc. My only complaint is that I can't give it 6 stars. Big shot out to Looks Awesome, keep going guys.
Awesome App & Customer Service!
This app not only did exactly what I needed, but had also best customer service that I have encountered for a Shopify app/expert. I have worked with multiple clients with their Shopify sites and I have had to use other apps. I was very nervous not have someone to speak with over the phone especially when there was no reviews.
I did need some assistance with setup because I was working on my developer account. I reach out via email and I received a reply with an hour or so. Peter was able to fix an issues I had with setup quickly. Even after my account was setup, Peter noticed that I another issue and actually reached out to me BEFORE I had the chance to and in moments it was fixed.
I would suggest this app to any store or blog. This is perfect if you are trying to drive to traffic to your website. I don't know about you, but as a social media manager and "content consumer" I get a headache trying to keep up with finding new content with multiple social media platforms. Sites like Hootsuite are great for finding content to schedule, but when you don't have time to check your computer 50 times a day, Flow-Flow provides followers and/or customers with almost real-time updates (app updates your stream every 30 minutes) from feeds that fit with your niche/audience the most.