Shopify Flow , 43 anmeldelser

• 16 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 19 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 7 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
18. maj 2023

Works well and seems to be frequently adding functionality. A feature that would be great to have is actions to alter inventory levels as we currently have to manually manage inventory for bundles that consist of multiple SKUs.

Queen City Dry Goods
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka en måned
1. april 2023

We have been using it for a couple months now to tag orders according to different criteria and it's been doing great for us so far.

Pack Turtle
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 2 måneder
Redigeret 26. april 2023

This app is great and useful. Shopify migrated things around and then provided crappy support on it after it migrated. Not to the fault of the app developer, they emailed me to tell me of the new fix. Happy with this app and it saves me time. I now know to reach out to the app developer and not Shopify for help from now on.

Kpop Omo
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka et år
Shopify svarede 9. marts 2023

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Flow's manual run "bulk" feature still works but you need to be on a resource list like Orders, Products, or Customers. Once you select something, Flow's Run Flow Automation link will be available under the "..." icon in the black toolbar.

1. marts 2023

Needed to differentiate between POS and online customers via a tagging system. All apps that would do this required payment but this is done automatically via flows for free! Thanks!

Clues Fashion
Storbritannien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: En dag
Shopify svarede 9. marts 2023

Great, thanks for the review!

20. oktober 2022

great app, makes Shopify the greatest e-commerce CMS so far. but come on, send me an e-mail or a slack alert when a flow script makes an error !

Aventure bio
Frankrig
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 23 dage
8. oktober 2021

The recent updates to Shopify Flow have made it a much more comprehensive option for automation, with access to tons of variables and triggers as well as connections to many third party apps. The user experience has also been improved, giving it a clean and easy to use interface. Shopify Flow can be your virtual employee with an attention to detailed unrivaled by anyone.

Russo Music
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 9 måneder
7. oktober 2021

In my opinion Flow is the single most valuable aspect of Shopify Plus! The biggest limitation of Flow is your imagination and the things I've been able to automate have been game-changers for our operations. One aspect I never expected was how affective Flow is in helping me build safety-nets and redundancies for problems that would go unseen without it. Probably my favourite app.

Landyachtz Skateboards
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 8 måneder
6. oktober 2021

The new version of Flow is terrific - a huge improvement over the prior one. I am able to get much more granular with the field selections, and the flows themselves offer better complexity while keeping the interface simple.

HandsFreeFarm.com
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 10 måneder
6. oktober 2021

The new version of Flow is fantastic! The drag and drop canvas UI is much more intuitive than the previous linear version. We use Flow to automate many repetitive tasks like capturing payments after fraud review, sending pick lists, and sending triggered emails based on certain conditions (via webhook).

Nanoleaf Shop USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 4 år
10. september 2021

We use flow and it is basic but does the job. When is the new flow available? We are on the original app and I don't see any way to upgrade.

Posterjack