Shopify Flow , 59 recensioner

• 12 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 12 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 14 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 november 2023

This is a great app except the one thing I need it to do is not an option for some unknown reason. When a product goes out of stock I want to set it up so the product template is changed automatically. Why is there no template option!

Please add asap, upon googling a lot of people were wondering the same thing!

Titan Pop Culture
Australien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
9 december 2023

I use the Flow app on my website at BuyExcelTemplates.com to automatically tag customers based on what they purchased so I can then use in email marketing.

BuyExcelTemplates.com
5 månader användning av appen
31 januari 2024

the flows are not working, none!!! when you contact support they suggest hiring a developer to fix this. what a joke!

iLevel Lab
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
25 november 2023

I created a flow to remove a tag if all variants of a product get to 0 on a specific location. I set up the flow perfectly (based on a preexisting template) but still do not work.

When i got to support, after half an hour of explanation from my end and generic responses like: " I understand you", "I will help you", i only got 2 mediocre attempts of a solution to my flow issue.
1) Try to turn it off and on
2) Try to create it again
Waste of time and lack of training of support personel

Harumi Belleza Coreana
Colombia
3 månader användning av appen
Shopify svarade 28 november 2023

Hi, we have tried to reach out to you but haven't received a reply. It looks like your support advisor provided a working solution for you to use, but you may have had a delay due to it being a very busy support weekend for Shopify (Black Friday)

6 november 2023

For me it is a great app, and support helps with setting up flows. I think the bad reviews are here only becuase people do not understand the flow logic.

StretchFit™ Slovensko
Slovakien
8 månader användning av appen
Shopify svarade 7 november 2023

Amazing. Thanks for the review! For those of you reading this review, do check out the Flow discussion on the Shopify community: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-flow-app/bd-p/flow

24 november 2023

This app is just perfect! I used it to tag products if they're available in one location, and sold out in the other one. I installed it and had it working perfectly after 2 hours! I'm impressed, this opens so many opportunities which would otherwise only be possible with deep programming or expensive apps for each case. Wow Shopify, Flow is an incredible extension for Shopify!!!

Menschenskinder
Tyskland
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
Shopify svarade 28 november 2023

Thanks for the kind words, we think is a super-power for many merchants!

6 oktober 2023

I needed a very niche solution to a problem that there was no app for. This helped me get exactly what I wanted and will help me retail customers as I grow. I know nothing about code and how things work so I asked a question on what I wanted in their flow support and Paul_N | Flow Product Manager @ Shopify help me!!
I am sure I can do so much more with this app, will explore when I have time

Bendix Coffee Roasters
15 dagar användning av appen
Shopify svarade 10 oktober 2023

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad to help you find a solution through our community forum!

22 september 2023

The app is full of bugs. I need to reach out to support every time I create a new flow and they realize that the there are errors with the template variables.

Llama Naturals
7 månader användning av appen
Shopify svarade 7 november 2023

Hi, thanks for your review. We tried repeatedly to reach out to you to better understand any defects you might have encountered. Flow takes quality and reliability seriously and there are no known issues with template variables.

Redigerat 2 september 2023

I had some issues with the app at first, but Paul came in and helped me set up everything correctly. The app runs smoothly and fulfills my orders automatically.

Liftmas Tree
22 dagar användning av appen
16 februari 2024

I dont think this app works at all. I have set up hide out products using pre built template but it doesnt work. The work flow archives shows the products are hiden as a result of item being out of stock but infact inventory was more than 500 units and item is still active and showing available on store. What a joke

I dont think behind the scene the whole automation is working.

Have to delete this app. Thats not working apart from slowing down my store.

Please make it work or otherwise get rid of this rubbish from app store. Thanks

CURRENTFUL
Storbritannien
Shopify svarade 20 februari 2024

Hi thanks for the feedback. Inventory can be tricky since it can be tracked per location, variant, or product and mixing and matching these can lead to unexpected results. Regarding store speed, Flow has no impact on your store speed.