Shopify Flow

Shopify Flow

by Shopify

Automate everything and get back to business

Patta

This app allows us to automate and structure processes around anything in Shopify and beyond. The new Flow has better overviews and more possibilities making it even more powerful.

bryananthonys-preview

Nice, it would be great to have a trigger for order updated and triggers for changes to inventory on a particular location.

January 20, 2021

(Update) Hi thanks for the re-review. We do have a planned update that will enable you to add conditions based on inventory location.

HippieShop.com

We have been using Flow since we migrated to Shopify Plus, we couldn't run our business without it. That being said it could be improved.

-HippieShop

Aquatell Canada

I have used this app to quickly and easily add complex automations to my business. This app has saved our business tens of thousands of dollars in saved time and money. I'd give it 5-stars if there were a few more trigger events, but they seem to be adding more and more functionality to it every day so I'm sure the list of triggers will continue to grow.

DopeBoo

This is fairly useful - it's like Zapier w/ access to your SQL database. In fairness, it's currently more handy in theory than in practice.