Shopify Flow

Shopify Flow

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
Shopify
3.8
June 9, 2022

This is the Best Adds on for Shopify Advance Plan, I didn't know how much I needed this app until I tried it, the only problem that I am facing that a lot of times when opening the app it loads just for a second, and then it turns blank, nothing happens, I tried everything from clearing browser cache, deactivating browser adds on, to changing PC and browser, I found that it worked just on Microsoft Edge on one specific PC that we have, but I didn't understand why. So hope for a fix soon.

مكتبة بنيان
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shopify replied June 9, 2022

Hi, thank you for your review. We are happy that you are finding Flow useful. It sounds like you are having some technical issues with loading the app. That should never happen. Please reach out to Shopify support to report the issue and we'll work to resolve whatever is happening.

Edited November 12, 2021

Very useful app for automation such as customer and order tagging. My only complaint so far is that there are not order-related actions for fulfillment. For example, "if an order product type is X and fulfillment status shows as "partially fulfilled"> ACTION mark line item as "Fulfilled". Please add this feature! This would be incredibly useful for us. Another feature that would help is if there were "actions" related to products for bundling purposes. For example we have a product in our store that is a bundle composed of individual skus. The bundle has its own SKU and when ordered Shiphero shows the component skus in the bundle to our 3PL. Ideally, we could have a workflow that also does this in shopify. For example: If order contains X (bundle SKU product) ACTION replace with these items. This would allow us to accurately track the single SKU components sales within shopify.

Femme Detox
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shopify replied May 3, 2022

Hi, thank you for the review and the suggestions. It’s important that we fully support Shopify triggers and actions, so we are working on an approach to allow many more actions. Stay tuned for details.

October 7, 2021

This app allows us to automate and structure processes around anything in Shopify and beyond. The new Flow has better overviews and more possibilities making it even more powerful.

Patta
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited January 21, 2021

Nice, it would be great to have a trigger for order updated and triggers for changes to inventory on a particular location.

bryananthonys-preview
Time spent using app: 7 months
Shopify replied January 20, 2021

(Update) Hi thanks for the re-review. We do have a planned update that will enable you to add conditions based on inventory location.

November 17, 2019

We have been using Flow since we migrated to Shopify Plus, we couldn't run our business without it. That being said it could be improved.

-HippieShop