Shopify Flow

Shopify Flow

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
Shopify
3.8
Edited December 6, 2022

pretty cool, I like to usepretty cool, I like to usepretty cool, I like to usepretty cool, I like to use2

xluc1d-x12">< s v. g >
October 20, 2022

great app, makes Shopify the greatest e-commerce CMS so far. but come on, send me an e-mail or a slack alert when a flow script makes an error !

Aventure bio
France
Time spent using app: 23 days
October 8, 2021

The recent updates to Shopify Flow have made it a much more comprehensive option for automation, with access to tons of variables and triggers as well as connections to many third party apps. The user experience has also been improved, giving it a clean and easy to use interface. Shopify Flow can be your virtual employee with an attention to detailed unrivaled by anyone.

Russo Music
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 7, 2021

In my opinion Flow is the single most valuable aspect of Shopify Plus! The biggest limitation of Flow is your imagination and the things I've been able to automate have been game-changers for our operations. One aspect I never expected was how affective Flow is in helping me build safety-nets and redundancies for problems that would go unseen without it. Probably my favourite app.

Landyachtz Skateboards
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 6, 2021

The new version of Flow is terrific - a huge improvement over the prior one. I am able to get much more granular with the field selections, and the flows themselves offer better complexity while keeping the interface simple.

HandsFreeFarm.com