Shopify Flow

Shopify Flow | Reviews

by Shopify

Automate everything and get back to business

Russo Music

The recent updates to Shopify Flow have made it a much more comprehensive option for automation, with access to tons of variables and triggers as well as connections to many third party apps. The user experience has also been improved, giving it a clean and easy to use interface. Shopify Flow can be your virtual employee with an attention to detailed unrivaled by anyone.

Landyachtz Skateboards

In my opinion Flow is the single most valuable aspect of Shopify Plus! The biggest limitation of Flow is your imagination and the things I've been able to automate have been game-changers for our operations. One aspect I never expected was how affective Flow is in helping me build safety-nets and redundancies for problems that would go unseen without it. Probably my favourite app.

HandsFreeFarm.com

The new version of Flow is terrific - a huge improvement over the prior one. I am able to get much more granular with the field selections, and the flows themselves offer better complexity while keeping the interface simple.

Nanoleaf Shop USA

The new version of Flow is fantastic! The drag and drop canvas UI is much more intuitive than the previous linear version. We use Flow to automate many repetitive tasks like capturing payments after fraud review, sending pick lists, and sending triggered emails based on certain conditions (via webhook).

Posterjack

We use flow and it is basic but does the job. When is the new flow available? We are on the original app and I don't see any way to upgrade.

Fair Felt

The Flow App helps us automate our new customer thank you cards and fulfillment. Simple, fast, and super powerful. 10/10.

Feature request: being able to add new product costs to orders. In the example of our thank you cards, it would be fantastic if we could add a set dollar amount extra to the COGS for that order. Then all our accounting would essentially be done in Shopify :)

Trivoshop

Great feature that comes with Shopify Plus as we played around with the feature while on the plan. Look forward to being back on!

BH Cosmetics

Great so far. Would be great if there were more product filters on the order level. Also integrating with other email partners would be ideal.

Sphb

I used app,Great app and Free,
I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You.

Kopkdk

Super app.. Gør mange ting meget bedre

Previous 1