Flowify for QuickBooks

Flowify for QuickBooks | Reviews

by Flowify LLC

Automated Accounting Integration For QuickBooks

Vamoose Gear

Disappointed in the lack of account mapping and details. Doesn't separate the product sales amount from the sales tax collected. Support is very slow. Have used it for the last 3 months and still am waiting on support to answer our questions.

November 6, 2021

Hi there! Very sorry to hear about your poor customer support experience...Flowify is now under new ownership and we'd love the chance to learn more about how we can support your needs. Please reach out any time

Bennd Yoga

Get this app! Zac, the Founder of Flowify, has gone above and beyond to help me learn not only the app, but also has taught me the ends and outs of Quickbooks. He is amazing and this app is so useful for bridging your Shopify to your QB. I highly recommend it!

Blabla Kids

I wish I could have back all those hours of frustration trying to reconcile Shopify settlements with QBO. Flowify makes the process so easy. Get this app and do something better with your time. My only complaint is that I wish this app had been available sooner! Big thanks to Zac and his team for helping with the set-up.