Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
3 novembre 2023

slow customer service to feedback
many debag in application

JEWLORI
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Flowio⭐ a répondu 5 novembre 2023

Hi Osama,

Thank you for submitting a review! We apologize for the slow response time. We understand that this is a frustrating experience, and we are committed to improving our customer support.

We are working on improving our in-app self-help resources to provide our customers with faster answers to their questions. Also, one of our representatives has reached out to you to address the issues you were having.

We appreciate your patience as we work to make improvements.

Sincerely,
The Flowio team

19 septembre 2023

I can't say enough good things about this app! It's been a game-changer for my Shopify store. Highly recommended!

Favor Graphics
Viêt Nam
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 15 novembre 2021

I am new to Shopify and ecommerce in general. David was extremely helpful in teaching me how to use this app to manage customers better and shared some great tips on how to increase my conversion rates. The features are wonderful and easy to implement. I am looking forward to seeing the results.

Arceneaux Curls CO.
Flowio⭐ a répondu 27 octobre 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your words of encouragement, we feel very fortunate and honored to have a customer like you.

Flowio will continue to launch new features, helping merchants in their business, we will definitely notify you when everything is ready.

22 novembre 2021

Bit of an issue sending the first email however support was about to resolve the issue promptly which was great. Far more customisations & flow then your average shopify apps which are great for marketing. Seeing how this goes but so far bravo

Titan Pop Culture
Australie
Flowio⭐ a répondu 24 novembre 2021

Hi there,

Your compliments and support make us feel proud. This gives us more confidence and motivation to continue to improve and perfect our products.

Thank you, wish your business will grow far and higher.

The Flowio team

26 octobre 2021

David helped us migrate from the previous app, very fast and to the point response rate. Integrates pop-up, abandoned cart, subscriber emails and sms in just one app, which is great and very time and effort saving

Finerblack Jewelry
Allemagne
Flowio⭐ a répondu 26 octobre 2021

Hi Alessia,

It's David here. It is so unexpected for me to get this sweet feedback.The whole team will keep on making Flowio become more complete, providing many convenient features, serving your business in the best way.

Thank you and wish you all the best. Cheers!

14 décembre 2021

The customer support has been great, I am still learning how to use the app but so far it has been easy to set up my automation's. It would be good if there were some more font options in the editor and maybe a way to store brand colours?

Bloss Baby and Kids
Nouvelle-Zélande
Flowio⭐ a répondu 15 décembre 2021

Hi,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. These comments has been well noted and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

17 décembre 2021

Above & beyond customer service! I had the pleasure of David helping me to set up my pop-up on my website. David made me such a great pop-up design voluntarily. And, made great suggestions of how to time my pop-up.

AdultYay
Flowio⭐ a répondu 17 décembre 2021

Hi there,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

Cheers

28 octobre 2021

The app is good if you wanna customize your popup. A good interface, good builder, and good customer service

Biiontw
Taïwan
Flowio⭐ a répondu 30 octobre 2021

Modifié le 10 décembre 2021

David was AWESOME!!! I am new to the app and David helped me every step of the way! Great customer service!!

No Pressure Collection
Flowio⭐ a répondu 10 décembre 2021

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

Cheers,

17 décembre 2021

I use the app to handle my email to customers to help keep them engaged and that has really been beneficial for us.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company