Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

• 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 0% 的评分是 1 星
484 条评论
2023年1月30日

AMAZING customer service! Vincent understood the issues i was experiencing from my end and fixed them in less than 10 minutes! he was so dedicated to attend to my needs and answered all my queries in a very professional manner! could not recommend this app enough!

SHAPD OFFICIAL
澳大利亚
使用应用的时长: 4天
2023年1月19日

this app is so good to put it in your online store and if you had any sort of problem you will get a huge support by the Flowio team.

jowedoly
土耳其
使用应用的时长: 大约1个月
2023年1月18日

I'm using this app in two stores right now, and it's been super helpful for growing my email lists. The app is simple to use, and the customer service team is awesome!

Roses from Bones
使用应用的时长: 40分钟
2022年12月26日

So far, very satisfied with the app. It is easy to use, user friendly.

I have a small problem with sender email adress (nothing too big) that is in the fixing, thanks to Vincent, who is pulling all his knowledge to solve it and we are on a good way! He is doing everything that he can, to help us with it and I appreciate it so very much. I will be certainly using this app and hopefully Vincent will be there as our support :) Very happy with it!

Lauuwe - Awaken the beauty in you
斯洛文尼亚
使用应用的时长: 16天
2022年12月21日

Ciara was fine and professional. She offered me a very good deal to upgrade my plan so i took it! Thankyou to all you guys from Flowio!

imperodelmate.com
意大利
使用应用的时长: 6个月
编辑时间:2022年12月9日

Very good technical support (thanks Vincent), the app is very easy to use. We have doubbled our leads within 1 month with the pop-up option. I recommend.

MOTHERWOOD
法国
使用应用的时长: 6个月
2022年12月8日

They were very helpful when i had a problem with my email limit. I would recommend this app for a straightforward way to do email marketing!

margo.rebecca
使用应用的时长: 8天
2022年12月8日

Good app for popup. And it is kind of Jennie to help me solve the problems and give me some advice on setting.

COLBOR
中国
使用应用的时长: 大约1小时
2022年12月7日

I really like the app and also the support of Ciara! I had some small problems but she is trying and testing everything to make it work. I can recommend the app and also the support team.

Lit Pet
德国
使用应用的时长: 6天
2022年12月6日

So far, so good. I like the minimal UI Flowio offers. It's not hard to navigate at all. Also, support is responsive and helpful - Ciara provided amazing assistance and solved the minor issue that I was running into.

Rose A + Co