Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

SMS-Email Marketing, Pop up, Live chat. Klaviyo, Mailchimp alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Browny Coffee Roasters

Great customer service from Vincent!
He was quick in handling the issue I was having & was very friendly.

jewigold

Location Egypt

Excellent customer service around the clock, they help you at all times. I recommend this application for life

FLOR HERMOSA

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to create a pop-up message and collect customers information for marketing. Vincent was very helpful.

Wild Seeds

Location New Zealand

New to Flowio, so far very happy. Learning more as we need it. The customer support on the chat have been great, responsive with easy guidance. Looking forward to continuing.

yourstrulyrochele.com

Location Jamaica
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is so very easy to use. The drag and drop design interface makes everything a breeze. Email, Chat and Pop-ups all in one. Flowio is the best

Stylush Boutique

Time spent using app 1 day

I am actually new to this app and already love the different options it gives to build my audience which would ultimately lead to optimizing my sales. Thank you to Vincent for helping me with my email pop up! He was very kind and helpful and even showed me how to do it on my own when needed.

Wazzup Print

I am really happy with the services offered by them. Their work is wonderful and professional. I highly recommend using Flowio app.

Pachamamista Art

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this amazing app to create a campaign to collect emails for my store. The support to set it up was great and it helped me get my marketing campaign on right away.

Hoodie Alley

Location Lithuania

Flowio works just fine, but I would like to adress one thing in particular - the customer support! This lady Ciara pops out of nowhere with all these AMAZING tips on how I can make my page look better. She was helpful, kind and understanding. Give that lady a raise. Again, she was amazing.

11pickleball

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app. Great support. Nothing to complain about at all. I have not been using it for a long time, but I can already tell how great of an addition this is to my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48