Email Pop up, LiveChat & SMS

Pop up Email, SMS Marketing, Klaviyo & Privy alternative

Free plan available

FIVE1FIVE

The customer service was great to work with while I navigated this new app! They explained everything step by step which was very much appreciated. I've already gotten some new subscribers!

May 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comments has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the movation to continue developing our Flowio.

Flowio Team

SIRUI USA, LLC

Very prompt reply and practical advice. Helped me out with the delivery in time. Nice app to promote by email.

May 9, 2022

Findtime

Location China

I like the setting interface of this background very much, and the customer service answers are very enthusiastic. Also suggested me what needs to optimize the place, I feel very practical. I am very satisfied with this APP.

May 9, 2022

H.MAN

Location Brazil

Suporte Muito prestativo, app simples, fácil de configurar e não pesa o site. Recomendo para quem busca.

May 6, 2022

Flowio Team

Ambitious Minds of Greatness, LLC (AMG)

The customer service I received from David via the Flowio chatbar is some of the best I've ever had. He walked me through step by step how to get the Pop-Up running how I wanted it to, and solved problems easily using the latest tech hacks.

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

accentstudio

Everything is working great so far, user interface is smooth and intuitive, and the customer support has been very responsive and helpful!

Exclusive-Hobbyshop

Location Belgium

Ik ben heel blij met deze APP en zeker van de SERVICE!
Vincent is heel behulpzaam en vriendelijk TOP!
Ik zou deze APP zeker aanraden 100%.

VVIP DESIGN

Location Qatar

I just installed and got some supports form their team and very quick and great support form their team thanks..

May 3, 2022

HTVRONT

Location Hong Kong SAR

It is a great app, the customer service responds quickly, and they can solve all the problems! Hope to update more templates.

April 28, 2022

XRAYish Styles Co

My live chat with David was amazing. He was so friendly and patient with me. He helped me set up within a few minutes my automations.

April 27, 2022