Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited May 20, 2022

This might be the best email app in UX design, very easy to use, creative in templates, and logical in customer flow. Really recommend! Ethan is very patient on my way to domain authorization, and finally helped me a lot!

AmoreColors
Time spent using app: 2 months
Flowio⭐ replied May 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comments has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the movation to continue developing our Flowio.

May 10, 2022

The customer service was great to work with while I navigated this new app! They explained everything step by step which was very much appreciated. I've already gotten some new subscribers!

FIVE1FIVE
Time spent using app: 6 months
Flowio⭐ replied May 10, 2022

May 9, 2022

Very prompt reply and practical advice. Helped me out with the delivery in time. Nice app to promote by email.

SIRUI USA, LLC
Time spent using app: 25 days
Flowio⭐ replied May 9, 2022

May 9, 2022

I like the setting interface of this background very much, and the customer service answers are very enthusiastic. Also suggested me what needs to optimize the place, I feel very practical. I am very satisfied with this APP.

Findtime
China
Time spent using app: 5 months
Flowio⭐ replied May 9, 2022

May 6, 2022

Suporte Muito prestativo, app simples, fácil de configurar e não pesa o site. Recomendo para quem busca.

H.MAN
Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 months
Flowio⭐ replied May 6, 2022

May 5, 2022

The customer service I received from David via the Flowio chatbar is some of the best I've ever had. He walked me through step by step how to get the Pop-Up running how I wanted it to, and solved problems easily using the latest tech hacks.

Ambitious Minds of Greatness, LLC (AMG)
Time spent using app: 3 days

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

May 5, 2022

Everything is working great so far, user interface is smooth and intuitive, and the customer support has been very responsive and helpful!

accentstudio
Time spent using app: 3 months

May 4, 2022

Ik ben heel blij met deze APP en zeker van de SERVICE!
Vincent is heel behulpzaam en vriendelijk TOP!
Ik zou deze APP zeker aanraden 100%.

Exclusive-Hobbyshop
Belgium
Time spent using app: 19 days

May 3, 2022

I just installed and got some supports form their team and very quick and great support form their team thanks..

VVIP DESIGN
Qatar
Time spent using app: 12 days
Flowio⭐ replied May 3, 2022

April 28, 2022

It is a great app, the customer service responds quickly, and they can solve all the problems! Hope to update more templates.

HTVRONT