Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 28, 2022

It is a great app, the customer service responds quickly, and they can solve all the problems! Hope to update more templates.

HTVRONT
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 months
Flowio⭐ replied April 28, 2022

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

April 26, 2022

My live chat with David was amazing. He was so friendly and patient with me. He helped me set up within a few minutes my automations.

XRAYish Styles Co
Time spent using app: 8 days

April 26, 2022

I've just installed the app and so far seems to do what I want it to do which is great. Can I please let everyone know though that the customer service is fantastic! David was so helpful and within minutes had filmed a personalised video on Loom showing me how to set up exactly what it was I wanted to do. Five stars for customer service! Thanks David.

Praktical Toys
Time spent using app: About 3 hours

Edited April 26, 2022

The customer service was fast and very accommodating. The App is also simple and easy to understand.

Nirvana Collective
Philippines

April 25, 2022

I use the pop-up features, automations and for sending email campaigns. It's fulfilled all my needs so far

Rangsee by MJ
Time spent using app: 6 months
Flowio⭐ replied April 25, 2022

April 25, 2022

Great app. Easy to use and very intuitive. I mainly use it for popup campaigns and it does the job perfectly. Recommend

Švara su Šypsena
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 4 months
Flowio⭐ replied April 25, 2022

April 24, 2022

We were running into some issues with the Close button and after contacting customer service through the built in chat, the issue was resolved within minutes. Our customer service rep, David, went above and beyond, identifying the issue, resolved it and helped us test it as well.
Thank you!

fortoula
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
Flowio⭐ replied April 24, 2022

April 18, 2022

This app is so awesome but the customer service is extraordinary!!!! Flowio has really surpassed all my expectations and David Van is excellent with his professionalism and knowledge of the product. He is really great at foreseeing what you will need for the growth of your business In the future. Thank you, David and Flowio!!!!!

Savon Aromatique

April 18, 2022

Love this app so far!! Very user-friendly. I was asking David about something and he quickly helped me fix the problem and adviced me of something else I missed out on! Really helpful and highly recommend it!

ASCIAN

April 18, 2022

The best customer service I have ever had. David is super helpful. Not only solved my problem but also taught me how to optimize my campaign.
Highly recommend!