Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 5, 2022

Just started to use the app (free plan) but it's really complete for my needs at this time. No hided charge, which is a good point. Also, support is amazing. I had a small issue of configuration with shopify and Vincent took all the necessary time to help me find a solution (while he finished his workday). Really appreciated ! I recommend :-)

Urban Toucan
Belgium
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 2, 2022

我在使用过一些Email marketing之后选择的flowio. 首先,应用是免费的,设置也是简单的,但我在实际设置pop up时一直active不成功,但是在邮件联系了工作人员后很快得到了解决,Email设置也很简单,选择模板多,大家可以试一试,推荐

magic-sharing
China
Time spent using app: 27 days
November 25, 2022

Great customer service from Vincent!
He was quick in handling the issue I was having & was very friendly.

Browny Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 24, 2022

Excellent customer service around the clock, they help you at all times. I recommend this application for life

jewigold
Egypt
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 22, 2022

I used this app to create a pop-up message and collect customers information for marketing. Vincent was very helpful.

FLOR HERMOSA
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 22, 2022

New to Flowio, so far very happy. Learning more as we need it. The customer support on the chat have been great, responsive with easy guidance. Looking forward to continuing.

Wild Seeds
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 21, 2022

This app is so very easy to use. The drag and drop design interface makes everything a breeze. Email, Chat and Pop-ups all in one. Flowio is the best

yourstrulyrochele.com
Jamaica
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 17, 2022

I am actually new to this app and already love the different options it gives to build my audience which would ultimately lead to optimizing my sales. Thank you to Vincent for helping me with my email pop up! He was very kind and helpful and even showed me how to do it on my own when needed.

Stylush Boutique
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 17, 2022

I am really happy with the services offered by them. Their work is wonderful and professional. I highly recommend using Flowio app.

Wazzup Print
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 15, 2022

I used this amazing app to create a campaign to collect emails for my store. The support to set it up was great and it helped me get my marketing campaign on right away.

Pachamamista Art