Email Pop up, LiveChat & SMS

Pop up Email, SMS Marketing, Klaviyo & Privy alternative

Free plan available

Shop2jo

من افضل التطبيقات خدمة العملاء رائعة ساعدني في التصميم وجميع الامور الاخرى هذا افضل تطبيق لارسال الرسائل للعملاء

Hi,

We are extremely happy to receive such good words from you. This is a huge motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

SOUISE

I used this app to help me get more leads back to my store. Very helpful in setting up the emails and giving suggestions that will suit my store. David was extremely helpful and provided great suggestions that were useful. If your a newbie this is a great app and the help they provide is beneficial to your store. 100%

PUUR.

Ryth was very helpful in helping me navigate through the app. Excellent customer service and even helped me replicate my current popup. This app definitely deserves more attention.

DEJAMY

David, sei stato eccezionale. GRAZIE MILLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 11, 2021

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

Chatty Elly

I really like Flowio. Clear instructions and easy to use. Great customer service. I would recommend any new business to use it!

December 11, 2021

The Cranio Collections

So far I am happy with the app and the support. David was very helpful getting some things set up. I love how the email capture pop up looks and the ease of setting up the emails. I highly recommend!

No Pressure Collection

David was AWESOME!!! I am new to the app and David helped me every step of the way! Great customer service!!

NosPetitsAmis

Great team, great support. David is the best, he is very helpful for setting up your emails flow ! thanks

Bikewest.com

Great guys, helped to set up a pop-up site and an email for new subscribers. I hope our cooperation will continue to be fruitful.

Bloom Vitality Official

This app is awesome and the costumer support goes even beyond everything! very quick response and very easy to work with. Highly reccomended :)