Email, Pop Up, Live Chat, SMS

Popup Email, SMS Marketing, Klaviyo, Privy alternative, Oberlo

Free plan available

BKFITNESSJUNKIE

I really like this app it seems really easy to use and the templates are amazing I look forward to see how this app will help me and my business grow

December 26, 2021

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

Dewology

I've tried many other pop ups from different apps but this was the far most aesthetically pleasing and effective pop up I've used. Especially, I want to thank Ryth who actively supported me with the templates. He knew what I needed and created a template for me even I didnt ask for it! I was very impressed with his customer service and I believe this is what all the store owner needs. Highly recommended!

December 26, 2021

Ura Store

You should use this app. Simple and useful. There are many option for automatic notification. Best choose.

December 24, 2021

Hi there,

This is me, David. Thank you for leaving feedback about the app. This is a great encouragement for a new app like us.

EmporioDigitalChile

Me ayudo la aplicacion para tener mas clientes a mi tienda, me sirvio de mucho, y el chico es muy simpatico y me asesoró en todo. MUY RECOMENDABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ink-Ok

Nice app and responsive support.
I just started using the service while everything is going smoothly.
David good manager! thank you

BARKLEYS

I have tried a lot of the marketing apps out there and none have met all my needs. Either too expensive, not user friendly or lacking features. Flowio has already proven to be the best customer service I have experienced in any app and has literally everything I am looking for in an marketing app. Literally ticking all the boxes and can't recommend them enough!! Save your time with other apps and install Flowio.

Luxurin

Amazing app. They help you with whatever you want and very fast response when you you have questions. 100% recommended!

NerdStyle

Very helpful staff. David helped configure my email within minutes and the app works great. Only thing I would like to see is a feature to create gifs within the app but its great that you can easily upload them

LAZECCA FASHION

I'm generally happy with the UI and how simple and understandable the app is to use and start building and converting in minutes. All the templates are literally made for you.

DATRINITY

Amazing, I couldn't figure out how to design my e-mail and the next day woke up to a e-mail from Ryth with the perfect pop up design for my store. Recommend 100%