Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

SMS-Email Marketing, Pop up, Live chat. Klaviyo, Mailchimp alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TIKORI LONDON

I got in touch Flowio, because i needed to get bit more informations about the live chat and pop ups. I received a reply very quickly. Fabulous customer service. Dave explained everything very clearly and gave all the information I needed. I’m very much hoping to continue with the App. Highly recommended.

March 10, 2022

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

FashToday

Location Thailand
Time spent using app 1 day

The pop up message is very easy to make, good design.
free entry is also a good benefit. support team answers very quickly.

March 9, 2022

Remote Practice Managers

I like the functionality the app has to offer. It's scaled to be a robust app aimed at boosting customer service through real-time interactions. I am yet to see the operational details of the rest of the app. But so far I am impressed by what I have experienced thus far.

March 9, 2022

ellé derm

Location Australia

Great new app for email marketing. Set up is easy, templates are nice and easy to use. Keen to try out their SMS service as well. We like that it has email, SMS and chatbox all in one.

March 7, 2022

Happiness Idea Malaysia

Location Malaysia

Good experience so far.. Vincent from Flowio pro-actively reach out to us to help us set up our account and even give us some suggestion in setting up email flow. We've seen positive result so far. Recommended!

March 4, 2022

Trendea

The best support you could wish for. Dave was really patient with me and set up the flow I wanted! Really happy with choosing for Flowio

March 3, 2022

AudioSoundMusic

Location France

Efficient and easy to use application. But the best part is an amazing support operating live through a chat. Highly recommended

March 2, 2022

EASTNOMADS.CO

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app to create the newsletter pop up and emails. The app is very easy to use, the customer service (Dave) is very helpful and efficient!!

March 1, 2022

PatteBlanche Atelier

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

The customer service is really great, very quick ! I recommand this app if you want to install popup on your website

February 28, 2022

Jazz & Milly Women's Clothing

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 17 hours

I have been crazy today. Installing so many different apps but this app is so neat and customer service is top-notch. I am technically weak so Dev helps me with setup. Thank you so much for your help. Hopefully, I will keep using this app long time.

February 28, 2022