Email, Pop Up, Live Chat, SMS

Email & SMS Marketing, Pop Up, Live Chat. Klaviyo, Privy alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Bliss Essential

Amazing app!! Would recommend it to any store! And the customer service team is absolutely wonderful too!

Hi there,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

Regina Royale

This app is more useful than the others and user friendly. You can increase your sales with e-mail and SMS sent by Flowio. Moreover David is the best!

That3DPrint

Works great David helped out with most of the setup now working well throughout the website. This app has everything needed in one place which works well.

Season of Dawn

David has been very helpful and informative from the get go of my start-up. He assisted me promptly with my queries and took the initiative to suggest more ideas and contents that can help to increase traffic to my website. Even till today, he's still constantly engaging and help with my site and ways to make it better! The best app I've ever downloaded! Great interface and best staff ever!

December 18, 2021

VIVÜS NŪMEN.

The customer support by David was extremely incredible. The smoothness of this app is great. And will recommend to anyone.

December 18, 2021

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

I use the app to handle my email to customers to help keep them engaged and that has really been beneficial for us.

Ezeyelash

David is extremely helpful he stood by to make sure i got everything done and set up as i wanted to begin our email marketing journey to build our brand.

AdultYay

Above & beyond customer service! I had the pleasure of David helping me to set up my pop-up on my website. David made me such a great pop-up design voluntarily. And, made great suggestions of how to time my pop-up.

扮工室正字

Had been looking for an app to help me on collecting subscriptions and email marketing. This one is very user friendly and definitely helped me to start! They proactively reached out and solved my problems. What's more, they noticed that I'm sending out Xmas promotional emails and offered me a tailor made version! Highly recommended!

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

Cheers!

DeluxtroStore

good app, very easy to use and a good support team! Quick response!
They help you with everything you can't figure out, or improve it for you. Definitely recommended!

December 16, 2021