Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

SMS-Email Marketing, Pop up, Live chat. Klaviyo, Mailchimp alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ArtigosPraVocê

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 1 day

I highly recommend it, very good. Thanks to Ryth for the quick support, he helps me with all my questions about the app.

February 16, 2022

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

MeinKatzenShop

Location Germany

Die App verleitet zu mehreren Sales! Der Kundenservice ist einfach Klasse!
Live-Support ist einzigartig und gibt auch persönliche Ideen! :D

February 14, 2022

Polanti

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just downloaded the app and I received such amazing service by David. I never receive this kind of help and patience from other apps on Shopify. Thank you David & Flowio!

February 14, 2022

SABZ Haute Couture

This app is nice and easy to use, I think there is still room for improvement but the customer service is amazing... 2 reps that helped me were Ryth & Vincent, both these guys were so helpful.... they helped me during holiday and even late night and made sure my campaign is all set. I would have rated 4 star but extra star is for these 2 guys who helped me run my campaign and made sure its successful. Keep it up team Flowio.

February 13, 2022

Atmayra Art & Magic Boutique

Really helpful customer service. David was great in figuring out the issue and solving it quickly. Also, easy to set up app.

Noti Home Collection

This APP is very effective, helping me to collect a large number of email lists. Their service is also very professional and enthusiastic, and they can solve my problems in time.

Third Tone

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just installed the app and it's very easy to use. Instructions were clear and the layouts are minimal & clean. Had some questions regarding the settings and David helped me out quickly. Hope to see more conversions with this app!

Bountiful leaf

Great app customer service: David jumped on right away and helped me set it all up then check back with me to set up some other campaigns as well. Super helpful!

urtastore

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great support! Easy communication and instant help with setting up all the features. Thank you David

Same Name Tees

Great Customer service! Ryth helped me with my pop up campaign and so far the app has been very easy to use.