Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 8, 2022

David assist me twice and he is very good at his job. He detailed explained instructions that made it easy for me to follow and understand.

NY Laser Wax Spa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Flowio⭐ replied February 8, 2022

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

February 8, 2022

I recently started setting up this app after trying other email marketing apps. I must say that it is simple and intuitive. Excellent 5-star service. I needed to fix a few things and support responded promptly with any issues resolved. A quote of excellent assistance I owe to David who has lent himself to assist on each step solving all the problems and he also gave me good advice on how to prepare all the sets. I will shortly start putting this APP to work, however I recommend it to everyone who needs to start email marketing. It is an excellent team that wants to grow. Thanks David !!!

Non Posso, Ho Danza.
Italy
Time spent using app: 11 months
Flowio⭐ replied February 8, 2022

February 7, 2022

I was facing an issue with my popup layout and David from customer support helped me out with patience and fast replies. I highly recommend this app!

Sons&Jelly
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 4 months

February 7, 2022

I really like what Flowio app has done for me and my website. The support team is very responsive even when it's pretty late for them. Thank you David, for helping me today!! This is a very highly recommended app.

DUO Medical Supplies
Time spent using app: 6 months

February 7, 2022

Die App ist sehr einfach zu nutzen und verfügt über alle notwendigen Funktionen, um einfache und funktionierende E-Mail Flows oder Kampagnen aufzusetzen. Darüber hinaus ist der Support sehr hilfreich, schnell und zuvorkommend.

JUICE O´CLOCK
Austria
Time spent using app: 6 months

February 3, 2022

The person who helped me was very nice and helpful. This was my first time using this app and its wonderful.

shystylecustoms
Time spent using app: About 2 months

February 3, 2022

I was so amazed at how willingly the help was and eager to get things moving fast! I will definitely be using this app for the long run!

LandTBoutique
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

February 3, 2022

Great apps, I will plan to use it for long time! Also I have some problem and guy from name David is work on it and resolve problem fast.

Software shop store
Croatia
Time spent using app: 18 days

Dear,

We are extremely happy to receive such good words from you. This is a huge motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

February 3, 2022

Very good service and a very good app and I am looking forward to use it and see what it does for my page. Excellent service .

MILLY
Iceland
Time spent using app: About 1 month

February 2, 2022

Very nice team, they helped me with all my problems even in not working hours, also very good app overall.
10/10