Flowio: Email, Pop up, SMS

Email Pop up & SMS Marketing, Live Chat, Automation Flow

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

designs by Teresa

Location Czechia

Perfect app and amazing support! Thank you so much and I look forward to the Live Chat with my customers.

January 3, 2022

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

Inovare Magazine

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

David me ajudou de uma forma muito legal, atendimento ótimo!
Obrigado pela ajuda e rapidez nas respostas.

Hoodooden

I love love love the customer service they have helped my business along. David has helped me with the abandoned check flow. The first time we worked together online because it's a bit much for someone new coming in and trying to figure out how your system works. The second time he made a new years eve banner for my customer's email..and he totally got my vibe of business. If it wasn't for him I would have kept this app deleted from my store because I didn't know how it works...even though my store really needed it. Great work on his end and keeping me on as a user of your app.

Sabaah's Boutique

After searching so long for a decent Pop Up + Email App, I came across this and thought to give it a try and I am SO glad I did. The App itself has a lot going for it but the customer service I have received has by far exceeded my expectations. David has gone above and beyond to help me get the most out of the app! It's so refreshing to see such great service being given especially from a new App. Keep up the good work guys!

EDC4Life

Location Vietnam

So far I am loving this app! Easy to setup and use with awesome support and step by step instructions. I can't wait to see how this app impacts my bottom-line.

Alpha Law Group

So I have been working with Flowio for about a month. Where they have undergone many upgrades and changes to the benefit of the customer and I am loving each one. The platform is getting better. What really stands out to me about this company is the customer service and constant contact. As an IT manager, I really appreciate being able to live chat and receive support inside of the app. I also love how when they say it's free to try and integrate it is truly free. So many apps are not honest in this area. I am loving this App and will be installing it on a few more store we have. As well am looking forward to continuing to work with Flowio and especially David. :)

December 29, 2021

DELMORA™ -Jewellery & Accessories

Time spent using app About 1 month

I found this app after trying many. It is perfect for automation and email marketing as the flows actually work. And the messages do not go to spam (which happens with other apps). It is very easy to use and the customer service is brilliant!. David was very proactive and helped me to improve the app experience. It is seriously one of the best apps I have in my store.

December 28, 2021

COVERARY

Location Japan

Very nice app and great support, easy to use compare other apps I've ever tried. Vincent made me a perfect demo flow as I wanted.

December 28, 2021

Military Matter

David had provided the great help of installation which made the process smoothly. I like the features and feel this is easy to use and set up with the awesome design!

December 27, 2021

yourstylehack

Location Sweden

So far the beginning of using this app has been a pleasant experience. Good & dedicated customer service livechat. Let's see how things will be after some sales. Will come back and updated later!

December 27, 2021