Email Pop Up, Live Chat & SMS

Pop up Email, Automation SMS, Klaviyo & Privy alternative

Free plan available

ThePaperPress

I used this app to create a pop on my website to expand our email subscriber list. the app is really simple to use and produces beautiful designs. I have no faults with the pop which allows many settings for you to customise when the pop is shown. The team at flowio automatically assessed my pop and recommended changes I could make to increase its effectiveness. So Helpful

January 11, 2022

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

BabyLu Apparel

I like this app! the customer service is great. Jei was great, she was able to help me with everything and even provided step by step instructions.

January 10, 2022

Memoo

I have not yet used the app to push my notifications to my customers but I'm really happy with the way the customer service is :) Ryth has been nothing but helpful and absolutely understanding of how busy we get sometimes, he's even helped us set up and connected our domain and helped integrate one of our email designs into the app :) I have given them a few suggestions that would help immensely to make things easier to those who want to use HTML code or other email designers and I'm looking forward for the development to occur.

January 10, 2022

Ugly Champ

I like the app very much. Its UI is easy. Customer support is awesome. We can create and test flows in minutes even if we don't have any previous experience.

January 7, 2022

BA Vixen

I used this app to add pop up emails to my website. The support stuff has been helping from the moment I downloaded the app. David helped me tonight, edit my pop up email after I created it. He replied back in a timely manner, he's also very nice. After he fixed the issue I was having, he walked me through the procedure of how it fixed the issue. Thank you.

NU-TNG

Our company has just started using this app and the Flowio team (Vincent) has already been so helpful with giving advice for our popups and fixing issues with our live chat. The app has everything that we need for our marketing purposes at no cost!

PINKVIPDOLL

David is phenomenal in helping me! I'm glad I chose this app. Seriously 10/10 for their customer service.

Soltecho

This app is awesome and the support that I received from David was even better...thank you, guys! I will definitely recommend this app.

Arabian Spirit

David Helped me set up many features and I appreciate all his help! Definitely recommend this app for businesses! Thank you David

January 5, 2022

HERBES FOLLES

Excellent 5 stars + costumers service, beautiful available designs and lots of costumisations, until now totally free: flowio is perfect for small businesses!!

January 5, 2022