Email, Pop Up, Live Chat, SMS

Popup Email, SMS Marketing, Klaviyo, Privy alternative, Oberlo

Free plan available

Kkollection Beauty

I was looking for an app that collect leads for me. I found this App and a great agent David, Thank you for helping me and that great pop up you helped me with. Great asset to the company.

November 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will strive every day to give you the best experience.

If you need any information details, don't be hesitate to contact us via livechat or email: support@flowio.app

À loja è sua

excelente!! recomendo 100% aplicativo me ajuda na conversão excelente trabalho, recomendo muito, me ajudou muito

Olá,

É David aqui, estou mais do que feliz em receber este feedback tão motivador de você. Isso incentiva não só a mim, mas também a equipe a continuar aperfeiçoando nosso aplicativo e atendimento ao cliente.

É um prazer acompanhá-lo na primeira etapa. O Flowio estará sempre ao seu lado, auxiliando e encorajando você, assim como você nos apoiou.

Equipe Flowio.

Valdez V’ogue

These extra stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Is because my bro David need 10 stars and not 5, he’s patient willing to assist and knowledge, this agent is an asset to this company or if he’s the owner of the application he’s gonna be big in his success respect again from valdez vogue

Hi there,

Your compliments and support make us feel proud. This gives us more confidence and motivation to continue to improve and perfect our products.

Genial Presentes

O atendimento é muito bom. Fui super bem atendido pela Jei! E a plataforma é ótima. O custo é baixo. E isto ajuda bastante.

Fleora-Store

David is a legend. He helped me with creating pop-ups. I wish everyone is like David. I recommend this app for new users it would help them grow.

Fintek

EXCELLENT support... The team is very supportive, responsive and made everything easy for me to start my first E-mail campaign... This is my to go to app for marketing to my customers!

Hi there,

It's David here, I'm more than happy to get this such motivating feedback from you. This encourages not only me but also the team to continue to perfect our app and customer service.

It is a pleasure to accompany you in the first stage. Flowio will always be by your side, assisting and encouraging you, just as you have supported us.

W & W Galleria

David was such a great help! I am so happy I was able to work with him! And late one a Saturday at that!

Hi there,

Thank you for your words of encouragement, we feel very fortunate and honored to have a customer like you.

Flowio will continue to launch new features, helping merchants in their business, we will definitely notify you when everything is ready.

Cheers!
Flowio team

Makehomee

The app feels very easy to use for us, the operation is simple and convenient, you can consult them no matter what the problem, and all of them can be solved, great!

Scents n Stories

Great app Great Customer Service, I have also used several other apps but this one I like the most, I really appreciate the endless effort of David by going out of the way to resolve my problem and giving me extra time. hats off to him.

MEVANTI

This app is the best, it has alot of features and thier customer service is absolutely fantastic. I recommend for anyone.