Flowio: Email Marketing,Pop up

SMS-Email Marketing, Pop up, Live chat. Klaviyo, Mailchimp alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AdultYay

Time spent using app 1 day

Above & beyond customer service! I had the pleasure of David helping me to set up my pop-up on my website. David made me such a great pop-up design voluntarily. And, made great suggestions of how to time my pop-up.

December 17, 2021

Hi there,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

Cheers

扮工室正字

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Had been looking for an app to help me on collecting subscriptions and email marketing. This one is very user friendly and definitely helped me to start! They proactively reached out and solved my problems. What's more, they noticed that I'm sending out Xmas promotional emails and offered me a tailor made version! Highly recommended!

December 17, 2021

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

DeluxtroStore

Location Netherlands

good app, very easy to use and a good support team! Quick response!
They help you with everything you can't figure out, or improve it for you. Definitely recommended!

Bravusy

Location Sweden

I loved it, never had such good of a service than here, if you are looking for something to get your flows right this is it!

AVANTA

Location Germany

This app is the best app you ca possibly use for automated emails and sms campaigns. The customer support is really great as well

Fashionmom

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

The support on this app is really great. The interface is intuitive but if you're new to email marketing, they'll help you set up flows and figure things out. Vincent has especially been very helpful.

YOOZYY

Location Morocco

I really like the Flowio app; it helps me a lot, and I appreciate the customer service; it was quite helpful.

Choys De la Fabrica a tu Casa

Location Mexico

El tiempo que hemos estado utilizando esta aplicación ha sido agradable, es muy fácil de manejar, muy dinámico y lo puedo hacer muy rápido, estamos agradecidos por el apoyo que nos brindan cuando saben que podemos hacerlo mejor, gracias, lo único que me gustaría es poder enviar nosotros mismos los email a todos los contactos, me refiero a los que no aparecen en la lista, eso se puede, excelente servicio.

Tiba Tempeh

Great customer service and easy to set up. Thumbs up. Hoping to continue using this app to increase our distribution list and convert more shoppers!

The Makers Emporium

December 14, 2021

Hi,

We are extremely happy to receive such good words from you. This is a huge motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

Cheers,