Flowio: Email, Pop up, SMS

Email Pop up & SMS Marketing, Live Chat, Automation Flow

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dinari Jewels

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Nice designs. Plenty of templates and settings. Support is very prompt to help. Would be good to see an estimate on how much sending sms to all contacts would cost rather first topping up wallet first. But overall I recommend it.

Hi there,

Your compliments and support make us feel proud. This gives us more confidence and motivation to continue to improve and perfect our products.

Titan Pop Culture

Location Australia

Bit of an issue sending the first email however support was about to resolve the issue promptly which was great. Far more customisations & flow then your average shopify apps which are great for marketing. Seeing how this goes but so far bravo

November 24, 2021

rrebecasglamboutique

thank u so much david for helping me with my pop up i really loved ur work and this app is afriendly user thank u i would recoment this app customer service so nice people

Forever Curls

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I started using this app after finding out that the ManySales developer team had migrated to only developing on this app. This is app is so much better in every aspect and I already loved ManySales for its free services and having the best customer service technical team. I almost seem to always get help at all hours of the day and night and their team helped me set up my email campaign with this app. This app is great for generating leads and high-quality campaigns for email, SMS, and popup ads for your site. I am truly amazed at how great of an app this is. I recommend any small business getting started on Shopify or if you are already a larger business you should use this app. I can't wait to try out its other features! Big props to David for helping me out so much tonight. And to the developer team, I'm really impressed with the new app. Great job everyone, very excited to use this!!

Hi Leysa,

We are really surprised and touched when we receive your sincere comments and feedback.

Your love and trust for us will always be a source of motivation, as well as a reminder for the customer service department to always maintain good performance, ensuring customer satisfaction.

Hope your business will grow bigger and bigger. We are grateful that Flowio is a part of it.

Cheers.

Mot Clé

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Fr : David m'a aidé à créer des pop-ups jolis et intuitives. Super appli, facile.
Eng : David helped me to create pop-ups pretty easily. I recommand this appli (and David !).

November 18, 2021

Pop It Brinquedos

Location Brazil

Muito bom, a equipe é muito prestativa, sempre me ajuda quando preciso, recomendo a todos, excelente

November 18, 2021

Hi there,

It's David here, I'm more than happy to get this such motivating feedback from you. This encourages not only me but also the team to continue to perfect our app and customer service.

It is a pleasure to accompany you in the first stage. Flowio will always be by your side, assisting and encouraging you, just as you have supported us.

Flowio team.

Kkollection Beauty

I was looking for an app that collect leads for me. I found this App and a great agent David, Thank you for helping me and that great pop up you helped me with. Great asset to the company.

November 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will strive every day to give you the best experience.

If you need any information details, don't be hesitate to contact us via livechat or email: support@flowio.app

À loja è sua

Location Brazil

excelente!! recomendo 100% aplicativo me ajuda na conversão excelente trabalho, recomendo muito, me ajudou muito

Olá,

É David aqui, estou mais do que feliz em receber este feedback tão motivador de você. Isso incentiva não só a mim, mas também a equipe a continuar aperfeiçoando nosso aplicativo e atendimento ao cliente.

É um prazer acompanhá-lo na primeira etapa. O Flowio estará sempre ao seu lado, auxiliando e encorajando você, assim como você nos apoiou.

Equipe Flowio.

Valdez V’ogue

These extra stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Is because my bro David need 10 stars and not 5, he’s patient willing to assist and knowledge, this agent is an asset to this company or if he’s the owner of the application he’s gonna be big in his success respect again from valdez vogue

Genial Presentes

Time spent using app About 22 hours

O atendimento é muito bom. Fui super bem atendido pela Jei! E a plataforma é ótima. O custo é baixo. E isto ajuda bastante.

November 14, 2021