Flowio: Email, Pop up, SMS

Email Pop up & SMS Marketing, Live Chat, Automation Flow

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fleora-Store

Location France

David is a legend. He helped me with creating pop-ups. I wish everyone is like David. I recommend this app for new users it would help them grow.

November 14, 2021

Hi there,

Your compliments and support make us feel proud. This gives us more confidence and motivation to continue to improve and perfect our products.

Thank you, wish your business will grow far and higher.

The Flowio team

Fintek

Time spent using app About 2 hours

EXCELLENT support... The team is very supportive, responsive and made everything easy for me to start my first E-mail campaign... This is my to go to app for marketing to my customers!

November 14, 2021

Hi there,

It's David here, I'm more than happy to get this such motivating feedback from you. This encourages not only me but also the team to continue to perfect our app and customer service.

It is a pleasure to accompany you in the first stage. Flowio will always be by your side, assisting and encouraging you, just as you have supported us.

W & W Galleria

Time spent using app About 2 months

David was such a great help! I am so happy I was able to work with him! And late one a Saturday at that!

Hi there,

Thank you for your words of encouragement, we feel very fortunate and honored to have a customer like you.

Flowio will continue to launch new features, helping merchants in their business, we will definitely notify you when everything is ready.

Cheers!
Flowio team

Makehomee

Location China

The app feels very easy to use for us, the operation is simple and convenient, you can consult them no matter what the problem, and all of them can be solved, great!

Scents n Stories

Location Pakistan

Great app Great Customer Service, I have also used several other apps but this one I like the most, I really appreciate the endless effort of David by going out of the way to resolve my problem and giving me extra time. hats off to him.

MEVANTI

This app is the best, it has alot of features and thier customer service is absolutely fantastic. I recommend for anyone.

MauveandSage

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Before finding this app on Shopify, I was using another, but I didn’t like the messy interface. Flowio is clean, and very user friendly. The customer service is OUTSTANDING! Vincent has been a FANTASTIC help! He assisted me with setting up pop ups without any question and even took time to walk me through how to use the app! I recommend this app for anyone seeking to streamline their website automation and for those seeking an OUTSTANDING customer service experience! Way to go Flowio!

Cheers!
Flowio team

sales@cladux.com

I like to say thank you to who created this app "Flowio "help people like me on those SMS,EMAIL and pop up One special thank you to David ready to help merchants he's making sure the customer have what they need
DAVID THANKS KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOD BLESS YOU okay guys cheer up...Happy holidays

soulbonerclothing

Location Sri Lanka

David from support is a legend. He fixed all the issues I had quickly. Great work David.Great work!

MughalsMagasin

This app is very good, and there customer support service is really awesome they are very friendly Specially David. I recommend this app for new users it would help them grow.

November 7, 2021