Email Pop Up, Live Chat & SMS

Pop up Email, Automation SMS, Klaviyo & Privy alternative

Free plan available

Soltecho

This app is awesome and the support that I received from David was even better...thank you, guys! I will definitely recommend this app.

January 6, 2022

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

Arabian Spirit

David Helped me set up many features and I appreciate all his help! Definitely recommend this app for businesses! Thank you David

HERBES FOLLES

Excellent 5 stars + costumers service, beautiful available designs and lots of costumisations, until now totally free: flowio is perfect for small businesses!!

GOLD SOUL

Flowio is an amazing 4-in-1 app that works incredibly well, looks awesome and boasts quick customer support! I've reached out at 8am, 12noon, 3am etc. and their response speed is unbelievable. The apps we're replacing with Flowio were missing that spark, this app brought the excitement back instantly. Email, sms, a live chat (most excited about this feature!) and pop-ups! Our store isn't even launched and our experience is mostly based on customer support and set-up, we love it. We experienced minor set-backs with code interference and Vincent was on it from the start, no stress here! I believe this app has been updated at least twice since I've installed it and I appreciate the dedication to evolve. I'm excited to give my customers an exciting interactive experience with Flowio. Thanks Vincent and thanks Flowio team!

RESPONDERS FIRST™

David is awesome. he is very helpful, make me some template for email and campaign. i would recommend this app to anyone who want to POP UP LIVE CHAT function

January 4, 2022

A Walking Vibe

David was awesome. He was able to run my new campaign for my audience! I would recommend the to anyone who runs a small business

jsb-vendas

esse app tem me ajudado de uma maneira maravilhosa, estou muito feliz com os resultados que estou tendo.

designs by Teresa

Perfect app and amazing support! Thank you so much and I look forward to the Live Chat with my customers.

Inovare Magazine

David me ajudou de uma forma muito legal, atendimento ótimo!
Obrigado pela ajuda e rapidez nas respostas.

December 30, 2021

Hoodooden

I love love love the customer service they have helped my business along. David has helped me with the abandoned check flow. The first time we worked together online because it's a bit much for someone new coming in and trying to figure out how your system works. The second time he made a new years eve banner for my customer's email..and he totally got my vibe of business. If it wasn't for him I would have kept this app deleted from my store because I didn't know how it works...even though my store really needed it. Great work on his end and keeping me on as a user of your app.

December 30, 2021