Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

SMS-Email Marketing, Pop up, Live chat. Klaviyo, Mailchimp alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MAGNO MONTERO

Location Spain

We are very excited with the result obtained in terms of design and functionality for the pop ups on our website. The App is intuitive and easy to use, but the most important thing is the technical support and customer service provided by David. In theory with this app there are no limitations, since everything we have needed that is not yet in the app, David has been in charge of coding and adapting it to our needs. Without a doubt an excellent tool and highly recommended.

November 2, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your words of encouragement, we feel very fortunate and honored to have a customer like you.

Flowio will continue to launch new features, helping merchants in their business, we will definitely notify you when everything is ready.

Flowio team

Dot Marshal

Location India

David did an impeccable job at explaining things in the easiest way possible. The app has a great deal of features. Thanks for your time David!

November 1, 2021

Hi there,

It's David here, I'm more than happy to get this such motivating feedback from you. This encourages not only me but also the team to continue to perfect our app and customer service.

It is a pleasure to accompany you in the first stage. Flowio will always be by your side, assisting and encouraging you, just as you have supported us.

Healthy Bod Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

David is most helpful :) I really enjoy his support and he's very friendly. It's a great app also lots of functions and useful. I really enjoyed his help

Hi Esther,

It is a pleasure to accompany you in the first stages. Flowio will always be by your side, assisting and encouraging you, just as you have supported us.

Biiontw

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 4 hours

The app is good if you wanna customize your popup. A good interface, good builder, and good customer service

Wood Beeswax

The app is good. But the most important thing is customer support. Special thanks to David. really I am first time getting this type of customer service. over a good app. Thanks, David.

KidsCustomDesigns

So far so good! David from Chat Support has been very responsive. The guidance and support through this app is unmatched. Looking forward to seeing results.

Kumori Japanese Bakery & Cafe

Location Philippines

Application was really helpful for our exit intent pop up which could really boost sales. Chat support responds fast and was able accommodate our requests (with constant updates). Highly recommended app for those who would want to improve their marketing.

October 27, 2021

Hey, this is David here from Flowio support team.

I thank you for your trust and for giving us the opportunity to help you create/design the pop-up that matches your need.

Flowio still has a lot of other interesting features, hope you can take your time to experience our product further.

Wishing you all the best
Flowio team

Arceneaux Curls CO.

I am new to Shopify and ecommerce in general. David was extremely helpful in teaching me how to use this app to manage customers better and shared some great tips on how to increase my conversion rates. The features are wonderful and easy to implement. I am looking forward to seeing the results.

MOSTPLUS

Location Hong Kong SAR

Love this app. They help me creat the automation flow and the email template! They are patient and helpful!

Candyor

Location France

This application is a treat, it is absolutely simple to set up campaigns and automations to convert visitors into customers. The support is incredible and I personally thank David who did not hesitate to answer my questions when it was 3:00 am. The only regret I have is that they are more expensive than other applications for SMS, it was very nice to offer me a discount on the purchase of a pack of SMS unfortunately that will not do me still not save money compared to competitors, but it's very nice of that and for that reason I really recommend this app if you want to start converting your potential customers!