Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 26, 2021

David helped us migrate from the previous app, very fast and to the point response rate. Integrates pop-up, abandoned cart, subscriber emails and sms in just one app, which is great and very time and effort saving

Finerblack Jewelry
Germany
Time spent using app: 15 days
Flowio⭐ replied October 26, 2021

Hi Alessia,

It's David here. It is so unexpected for me to get this sweet feedback.The whole team will keep on making Flowio become more complete, providing many convenient features, serving your business in the best way.

Thank you and wish you all the best. Cheers!

October 25, 2021

This app is way better than Shopify emails and I love that I have both email and sms marketing in one app, so it decreases the number of apps I have installed. Also, customer service is absolutely great. Vincent and David have gone above and beyond to get us setup. Vincent even setup the campaigns for us! Recommended!

Soundporium Music Store
Time spent using app: 27 days
Flowio⭐ replied October 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will strive every day to give you the best experience.

If you need any information details, don't be hesitate to contact us via livechat or email: support@flowio.app

October 25, 2021

Amazing app and incredible support from David who went above and beyond to help set up my email flow. Step by step instructions were provided on how to set everything up, very happy with the service and app features.

Chic Maternity
Time spent using app: 4 months
Flowio⭐ replied October 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words. You are the reason for us to grow and bring a new experience to our users.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email: support@flowio.app

October 25, 2021

The app is really easy to use. I was helped immediately with my problems, I am satisfied. As soon as you have a problem, it's fixed right away.

Gute Laune Socken
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hi there,

Your compliments and support make us feel proud. This gives us more confidence and motivation to continue to improve and perfect our products.

Edited October 25, 2021

Abaka + Co (Abaka Company)
I just installed the app and David with Flowio is so wonderful and showed me how the app works. Great customer service and very quick to respond. I am very excited to use the features and hoping to launch my store soon.

Abaka Company
Time spent using app: 4 months

October 23, 2021

i am using this app . this app is faster and more relevant and easy to handle to us. Thank you to David to help me to integrate this app..

The Skin Pantry
India
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Flowio⭐ replied October 23, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving feedback about the app. This is a great encouragement for a new app like us.

Flowio's customer care team is always there to assist you in a timely manner.

Hope your business will compare with us. Cheers!

Edited October 22, 2021

Very good support, David supported me very well. Easy-to-use application. I will recommend friends to use. Amazing customer service.

K.O.E HOUSE SHOP
Time spent using app: 7 months
Flowio⭐ replied October 23, 2021

Hi there,

Flowio's customer care team is always there to assist you in a timely manner.

Hope your business will compare with us. Cheers!

Edited October 20, 2021

David from Flowio was fantastic at helping me create an email campaign and automating an abandoned checkout flow campaign. The app is easy to use and the pop-up feature has really helped to grow my email list. Amazing customer service.

Bobby_and_Bella_uk
Time spent using app: 7 months
Flowio⭐ replied October 20, 2021

Hi Laura,

October 20, 2021

customer service walks you thru it all , just be patient! you can choose who to send sms and its about .0125 cents per sms to US

Avieaura
Time spent using app: 5 months
Flowio⭐ replied October 20, 2021

October 19, 2021

This was the best customer experience I ever had I really love this app definitely recommending to all

FutureCoffee.eu
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 20 days
Flowio⭐ replied October 19, 2021

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

We wish nothing but the best for your business.

Flowio Team.