Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 19, 2021

I migrated from ManySales, this app is great for email responses, marketing, flow marketing. the customer service is great!

Original Tanman's Accessories
Time spent using app: 5 days
Flowio⭐ replied October 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words. You are the reason for us to grow and bring a new experience to our users.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email support@flowio.app

We'd love to assist you any time!

October 19, 2021

nice team service, setting this app up today, I am waiting for recovering orders, if it is working well, i will back to here for writing another feedback!

mololabel
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Flowio⭐ replied October 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving feedback about the app. This is a great encouragement for a new app like us.

October 18, 2021

Hanny's service is very very very very verygood!!!!!!!!!
This program is very easy to use, recommended!

PatPat Wholesale
China
Time spent using app: 5 months
Flowio⭐ replied October 18, 2021

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

We wish nothing but the best for your business.

Flowio Team.

October 17, 2021

APLICATIVO MUITO BOM! RECOMENDO. O TRABALHO DAS PESSOAS QUE NOS AJUDAM É MUITO BOM , O SUPORTE É SIMPLESMENTE MARAVILHOSO. RECOMENDO A TODOS.

Loja Du Vô
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Flowio⭐ replied October 17, 2021

October 16, 2021

Amo esta aplicación Ha marcado una diferencia en mi negocio. La interfaz es simple de usar y muy completa.

MÜKA
Chile
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Flowio⭐ replied October 16, 2021

October 14, 2021

Great app We have best support in the world he help me to fix my problem in 15 min thank you so much

JennyBrand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Flowio⭐ replied October 15, 2021

October 12, 2021

I just installed the app and can not yet comment on its functionality. But the support was great so far.

My Fancy Inc
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months
Flowio⭐ replied October 12, 2021

Thanks for your positive reviews.

At Flowio, we always try to complete and enhance product quality, as well as customer service standards so that you always feel secure and satisfied when using our services.

Please feel free to reach us at any time, we are happy to assist always.

October 11, 2021

Installation was super easy. Once you work out the email layout it was was super easy to design and send. Help was patient and kind and really made it easy. A great app, one I'm really pleased to have found

StickyBoo Stickers
Time spent using app: 2 days
Flowio⭐ replied October 11, 2021

Thank you for your kind reviews.

We are very happy and grateful that customers have trusted and used the service from Flowio. It is always our honor and pride to see your business fly high with us.

We wish you well with your business! Please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need assistance.

Flowio team

September 28, 2021

Great app, I could easily send mails to subscribers and Jei from the support team was quite helpful when I had questions.

TOOL
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Flowio⭐ replied September 28, 2021

Thanks for your positive reviews.

Please feel free to reach us at any time, we are happy to assist always.

September 28, 2021

It's a new app I guess but I would say it's a new star. Pretty easy to setup, gives all the feature you need to build and run successful email campaigns. Best!

HandynTrendy
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 13 days
Flowio⭐ replied September 28, 2021

Thank you for your kind reviews.

Flowio team