Flowio: Email, Pop up, SMS

Email Pop up & SMS Marketing, Live Chat, Automation Flow

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Running Dog Coffee

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Ciara, was a great help to me when I had questions about my email pop-up. I really like this service. It is great, easy, and simple.

THE BRIGHT LIFE COMPANY

Location Australia

This app and the support I received helped me set up an intuitive feature on my website. My only feedback and as I discussed with the agent, it would be great to see an auto-generated code option, so each email submission received a unique code to use in our store. Other than that, I think the app will be great for our store, and I appreciate the video tutorials to explain how to DIY.

Haedren | The responsible studio

Location Germany

Vincent was so helpful! Great support guys, keep it going! He was on point and very considerate concerning my problem.

Adeena Jewelry

Location Indonesia

I really appreciate team of that app to make my goal. I using Pop-up and Live chat, and I can say that it is the most beautiful and useful experience that I had. Also support team are very responsive. Thank you very much!

July 6, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comment has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Flowio.

Monportlaser

I think Daniel is great. He responds immediately and he can offer many extra suggestions for our website. The extra upgrade is also cheap and nice. I think I will upgrade some day for sure.

Monarch Athletics

I'm using this app on my Shopify store for discount codes and it is amazing I love it, but there is so much more to do it, I haven't explored it at all. the support team is fantastic, they let me message letting me know that I need to complete another step for my popup window and that is very appreciated. I strongly recommend this app.

UPTOWN BEAUTY SUPPLY

David helped me to save credit and solved my problem about sms, even i's night. I appreciated . I think the app is good but, it's a little difficult to use . In my case, I need more explanation using this app like sending SMS

PROD

Great app with a lot of features (I used primarily for popups). It's very intuitive to use. I chatted with David from the support team and he was incredibly helpful whenever I was confused or had trouble. Overall, I'm very satisfied with Flowio and I recommend it a lot!

Workout and Recovery

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy to use and set up by yourself. The assistance from the support was proactive and prompt! They helped with a few things I had missed to (hopefully) reduce my bounce rate!

Ruffians

We have used it purely for pop ups, but it does what we need it to and the support team is very helpful.