Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

SMS-Email Marketing, Pop up, Live chat. Klaviyo, Mailchimp alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nussify

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Good communication and nice help thanks to David. He helped me set up my first pop-up. I did nothing really ;). Thanks

Mommies Best Mall

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 14 hours

The support is excellent, very good service, Vincent answered all my questions in the chat, very helpful. Thank you again.
So far I love this app.

Nutri-Patch®

Outstanding and quick onboarding support. I added this app because I needed a pop up and start SMS marketing for my site.

Happy Vegannie

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 11 hours

So far Vincent has been super helpful! He's been extremely kind and offering the best possible attention. That's the kind of customer service I love to get!

Exhaust Garment

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Five star due to fast response received. Easy to set up as well. Can consider this to build up your community.

Trident

am new here on dropshipping and i needed to see if my work can be a little easier when it comes to marketing, ciara was soo helpful and kind, i cant thank her enough, since i started using it its been very helpful, ive benn chilling yall. thank you soo much ciara for your help , i really appreciate your kind words and really making me feel like i got this, i cant wait to enjoy all this.. am grateful I found her..

The Magpieology

Time spent using app About 4 hours

So far so good! Along with some help from Vincent in the chat, I was able to get things up and running quickly and smoothly. He was super helpful giving me great advice, designing a pop up template for me and also resizing some photos that were to big. Awesome customer support, and information, which is a must since I know nothing hahaha

Decent Dwell Decor

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I want to talk about there team. they have very supportive team and guide me at last moment. App is also very good.

BeAbhika.com

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

I liked how it is easy to setup everything and also there is great support team to assist you. The support team helped me with understanding of the app

eleventhhourgifts

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 1 day

I use this app to collect subscribers information on my website with a pop up form. I have only been using the app for a short time but so far it has been quite easy to set up and navigate and the customer service is very good.