Email Pop Up, Live Chat & SMS

Pop up Email, Automation SMS, Klaviyo & Privy alternative

Free plan available

COVERARY

Very nice app and great support, easy to use compare other apps I've ever tried. Vincent made me a perfect demo flow as I wanted.

December 28, 2021

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

Military Matter

David had provided the great help of installation which made the process smoothly. I like the features and feel this is easy to use and set up with the awesome design!

yourstylehack

So far the beginning of using this app has been a pleasant experience. Good & dedicated customer service livechat. Let's see how things will be after some sales. Will come back and updated later!

Cherry Compra®

Espectacular, una apps muy buena que tienes el apoyo de todo el servicio al cliente, son muy amables

ARDOROLOGY

Vincent was so helpful and patient with all of my issues, I really really appreciated his help! He really went above and beyond. I am so excited to utilize this app, the customizations are unparalleled.

BKFITNESSJUNKIE

I really like this app it seems really easy to use and the templates are amazing I look forward to see how this app will help me and my business grow

December 26, 2021

Dewology

I've tried many other pop ups from different apps but this was the far most aesthetically pleasing and effective pop up I've used. Especially, I want to thank Ryth who actively supported me with the templates. He knew what I needed and created a template for me even I didnt ask for it! I was very impressed with his customer service and I believe this is what all the store owner needs. Highly recommended!

December 26, 2021

Ura Store

You should use this app. Simple and useful. There are many option for automatic notification. Best choose.

December 24, 2021

Hi there,

This is me, David. Thank you for leaving feedback about the app. This is a great encouragement for a new app like us.

Flowio's customer care team is always there to assist you in a timely manner.

Hope your business will fly high with us. Cheers!

Flowio team.

EmporioDigitalChile

Me ayudo la aplicacion para tener mas clientes a mi tienda, me sirvio de mucho, y el chico es muy simpatico y me asesoró en todo. MUY RECOMENDABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 23, 2021

Ink-Ok

Nice app and responsive support.
I just started using the service while everything is going smoothly.
David good manager! thank you

December 23, 2021

Hi there,

Flowio's customer care team is always there to assist you in a timely manner.

Hope your business will fly high with us. Cheers!

Flowio team.